The MoFo Desktop Thread

Tools    

You heard me. Here's what I've got for now (I'm gonna switch back to my old desktop eventually...but I thought it best to honor the Jedi Master for awhile. )
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	desktop.jpg
Views:	986
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	220  

Female assassin extraordinaire.
weird, ain't nobody responded to ya, eh? uptight mofo's up in here! share your desktop skins, baby!

i tried to attach mine but apparently my file is too big. hmph!

Here's the [very, very clean] Desktop of my editing computer. I notice you use Videowave III, L.B? How do you find it? I use Studio 7 at the moment, but I'm getting Vegas Video 3.0.

Moving on:
Attachments

Name:	desktop1.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	224  

And here's my Internet computer's Desktop. One day my editing computer will be my Internet computer too and then all shall be right with the world...

Moving on:
Attachments

Name:	desktop2.jpg
Views:	775
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	225  

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Here's the [very, very clean] Desktop of my editing computer. I notice you use Videowave III, L.B? How do you find it? I use Studio 7 at the moment, but I'm getting Vegas Video 3.0.

Moving on:
It Ain't nothin special, it does the trick thou for now.
Once I get windows 2000 I'll get better soft ware for editing but for now it will do.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm still trying to find a somewhat large image of Mr Potatohead. I haven't found one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Let's see if this works.
Attachments

Name:	mydesktop.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	227  

Now With Moveable Parts
Gawd. Mine looks so crazy-messy compaired to all of yours. I like my wallpaper though...I don't know how to post it. I'm a computertard.

Now With Moveable Parts
??

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
oi vey, I thought you just wanted the background image we used FOR our desktop! i shee, i shee ...

well, now i've made mine - tada!
Attachments

Name:	desktop_thmilin.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	229