old hollywood,anyone?

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i have always been a major fan of old hollywood as you can probably can tell by my choices of avatars. i hate to admit it but today some stars take fame as a joke. back then, the studios bosses ran their careers and lives. alot went on that should have not took place, but at least they did have better quailty of movies.
onto the reason i am posting, tonite while bored on the net, i went looking for a picture of rudoplh valentino for my hollywood collection of avatars. i soon discovered this amazing website. and guys, valentine's is coming up soon. http://thehollywoodcollection.stores...net/index.html i just ordered a catalog from them. i just wanted to share is all..

I have 4 rings from this site, that was about two years ago I just love there stuff

Not that much familiar with the old Hollywood but I have seen some
of their movies before..

Emilee I am old hollywood because that is what I grew up with the movies had glamour and depth that at times is missing today but hey i am also a big Biritish/Irish/scotish fan

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Emilee I am old hollywood because that is what I grew up with the movies had glamour and depth that at times is missing today but hey i am also a big Biritish/Irish/scotish fan

i so miss the glamour too. the clothes designed by edith head down to the just the stars' atitudes!!