What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Waaaaaay too early to do anything that strenuous, eh?
We only do it 3 days a week

Certifiably troglodytic.
We only do it 3 days a week
Well, I'd say that's doable. I have such a late schedule anyway, that I've almost forgotten that mornings even exist. That's great you've got a program going on. And having a partner definitely helps too.

Welcome to the human race...
Getting on the Internet for the first time since Saturday, and trying to enjoy it.

Answering this thread.. and now you are reading it

Trying to figure out why I feel like standing in the middle of the room and screaming at the top of my lungs.... and wondering, if I did, in fact, do so... if it would actually make me feel better... and if anyone would call the cops...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Try it and let us know the results.

I now have two cats hiding... one dog whining... one dog in my lap shaking... and one dog who started howling... and is still making weird growling noises... Not sure if I feel any better but I do feel a wee bit ridiculous... ... and thus far, no cops have arrived... probably because most of my neighbors aren't home... and when they do need a cop, they normally call me...

Maybe I just need to go for a run...

Reading this thread

Chatting with my girlfriend and wondering some "guess the actor"-questions.. I only need to identify 3 more actors.

Does somebody identify them? Just take the space after "http" away ^^
http: //img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/4/1/29/f_2m_112af44.jpg
http: //i28.tinypic.com/5px7l.jpg
http: //i32.tinypic.com/2uh776w.jpg

ugggg stressed out so I decided to come to mofo and see who's online.

And about to change my Christmas avatar

ugggg stressed out so I decided to come to mofo and see who's online.

And about to change my Christmas avatar

'Bout time you showed up... and changed that thing... Why are you so stressed? Wanna go running with me...

I would love to go running with you Caity!!!
I am stressed because I had a test yesterday, an assignment due tomorrow and a test on Thursday, then I have all this preping to do for a party we are having on Saturday. I will be glad when Saturday gets here. I've had a crazy couple of weeks and a night of partying with my closest friends is what I need!

I remember those days... so had a feeling that's what it was.... I've already screamed once and went running once... but am up for another run... it helped more than the screaming...

I remember those days... so had a feeling that's what it was.... I've already screamed once and went running once... but am up for another run... it helped more than the screaming...
Screaming while running is good too, at least thats what the Army told us.

Screaming while running is good too, at least thats what the Army told us.
Hmmm.... Never thought about that but it just might help... so if you see a CNN report that they picked up some redheaded loony running down the road screaming in Louisiana....

Well, do not do it after 10pm, then I think you will be ok.

If I knew they wouldn't call me in to work, I'd just call my brother and see if I could drink him under the table yet...

I am stressed because I had a test yesterday, an assignment due tomorrow and a test on Thursday, then I have all this preping to do for a party we are having on Saturday. I will be glad when Saturday gets here. I've had a crazy couple of weeks and a night of partying with my closest friends is what I need!
Nice to see you sweetie

Love the new avi