39 Steps

→ in
Tools    

Did anybody see the 39 Steps. Wanna talk about it or any other Hitch movie?

Originally Posted by A39StepsSpy
Did anybody see the 39 Steps.
Yes.

Wanna talk about it or any other Hitch movie?
Well, what do you want to talk about.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Whatever you say.

I love to talk Hitch.
The 39 Steps is a fun film of his, as is The Lady Vanishes.

My favorites came a little later in his career, though:
1. Rebecca
2. Notorious
3. Psycho
4. Rear Window
then a whole raft of them are virtually tied: Strangers On A Train, North By Northwest, The Man Who Knew Too Much (original version, 1934, I think), Vertigo, etc.

I don't like The Birds nearly as much as some folks do.

And even though I know it's not considered one of his best, I really, really like To Catch A Thief.

Never even heard about it...

Whats it about??

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
Never even heard about it...

Whats it about??
This has nothing to do with the thread, but your avy makes a good visual picture for your post.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Were both dumb and react too quickly to things...

I did not really like the Rope.

I did not really like the Rope.
I thought that you wanted to talk about 39steps, so go ahead

you first nebbit

y are u being mean 2 39stepsspy the newbie? oh wait im one too

Yeah, I rented that shiz'. Of course I avoided Blockbuster and the like so I rented it from the local place. I get home and I'm pumped to watch it and KABLAMO - it's broken. Who the hell rents out a broken DVD? Looked like someone tried to hang it up using a nail gun or something. Dang. I bet it's the bomb though.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

A novel adaptation.
Did anybody see the 39 Steps. Wanna talk about it...?
Man, I think the better question is: did we ever stop talking about The 39 Steps?

I mean, Holds and I have been discussing the film frame-by-frame in Private Messages all for the last two years! We just finished the credit sequence.
Man. What a great movie. And that Hitchcock? Pretty good director. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it on the site.