To me this film was about delving into the future becoming more robotic like Rachel and escaping with her in love from the problems... having life in the background of death as in the death of Tyrell and the Replicants and other insignificant little people. Why did Tyrell die, is it because he was messing around with Rachel when he shouldn't have been given that he is just a rich powerful man, lacking sexual charm the hero would have or I would have watching the movie? I was upset to see Rachel with Tyrell but then his meagre toy creation Batty kills him, it's all nieve. Then there's the Tears in Rain ending. I read this with the policecar in the background having ME in it, ie. I was giving myself messages through the movie about there being death but then the lift into afterlife by myself, it made me feel good to just form that reading. Batty dies but he can't continue, Deckard can ... with Rachael, am I Deckard? I hope all of this is true and I was some kind of Space teenage boy.... could escape into secondary surreal environments as in the last forrest scene with Rachel.