The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

Trying to learn Walk the Line. I suck at reading.

Right there with you. I hates it!

Meanwhile...

Stelly is 15 months today!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You look like some grumpy forest magician from RPG.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
You look like some grumpy forest magician from RPG.
Whatever you do...do NOT roll a 12. Unless you'd like to visit hell. muhahahaha
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I was having a hard time playing what I learned last time, so I went back to improve on this one.
Did you try slapping yet? Bass is the only woman you not only can but ought to slap!

Little taste of HDR from my hometown
Sort your photo out dear. We’ve only got the little one.

I've been a little frustrated with not being able to go to a barber due to COVID-19. While I was grumbling to myself I pondered how I wouldn't normally grow my hair out like this. And it struck me as somewhat of a rare opportunity. So.... I was goofing off a little by myself, and thought of sharing it. I hope someone has a chuckle.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I've been a little frustrated with not being able to go to a barber due to COVID-19. While I was grumbling to myself I pondered how I wouldn't normally grow my hair out like this. And it struck me as somewhat of a rare opportunity. So.... I was goofing off a little by myself, and thought of sharing it. I hope someone has a chuckle.

LOL @ the seminar... Those first few seconds could have been a "Hair Tips From Jesus To Live Forever".. Dude, you gotta do a daily series of this. You'll become more popular than The Beatles!