Final Destination 3

Tools    

heres the teaser trailer, yet another chapter of death coming to kill a bunch of people.

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/ne...on3_700_dl.mov

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
heres the teaser trailer, yet another chapter of death coming to kill a bunch of people.

Okay on a buisness level this is a good idea, this movie will make a profit, I have no doubt. If they do another after this though, it will not. Just my thoughts.

I'm up for it a 3rd time. Why not. I enjoyed the other two. It also seems this movie is made here where I live just like the other two. The coaster and surroundings look familiar.

Gotta say, that i'm not to pumped for this. I liked the first one, and didn;t enjoy the second so much. But whatever, if it makes money, more power to the people making it.

District B13
Story idea: A cult that believes that death is a real presence buys into the garbage put forth in final destination 1 and 2. An incident occurs where people don't die yet death isn't killing them, the cult takes it upon themselves to kill those people.

Yet, people in the cult start dieing.

GOD LIKE TWIST: When the Cult decided to kill people instead of death they missed a meeting in which they were supposed to be acid rained upon and killed. AND the people who didn't die in the incident weren't going to die anyways, so death isn't after them!

**** yea that plot rocks.

The first 2 were not so bad actually but still not so impressive i would say; the plot may be in the same time quite original but still a little banal?
anyway, i would like to c the 3rd one, but watching for the 3rd time the same plot without any changes - a prevision , the person is considered insane and a freak , ppl die blah blah blah...
that plot its too banal already. the movie can be continued like that for ages...
just hope it will be the last one.
and i dont think it will have so much success as the first 2 had.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The first one was great, all the deaths were cool and unique.

The second one was for the gorehounds. That's the only reason the movie was good, for the gore.

The third one looks like.....well, the third is always garbage.

(alien 3, revolutions)

Suspect's Reviews

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I really don't see how this could be a bad movie...The writing was so tight in the first two...

I'm looking forward to this

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
To be fair, i always saw Final Destination as an excuse for OTT gruesome death scenes.
So do i. The first film coined the shock death scenes that are now so frequent in modern horror. The scene with the bus is great. The last one even made the death scenes comical. Im looking forward to his just for the 'how they gonna die?' moments. Mindless sh!te.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
The scene with the bus is great. The last one even made the death scenes comical.
Mm-hmm. Though physically impossible for that to happen.

And yeah, how they die is the best part of these films.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent

This is going to be good!

I like the second one so far, this one looks like it will live up to the creep feeling the others did.

oddly, i never watched the first episode...