2017 Mofies Award Ceremony

Tools    

The next award is all about togetherness.

These are the nominated MoFo couples.

9. Best MoFo Couple
Guap & Zotis
Miss Vicky and Funny Face
Raul & Seanc
Yoda and Nostro
Yoda and Slappydavis

Yeah but it's hard to trust someone, or get too close as a buddy, if they pull stunts.

Of course, I'd rather this be a stunt than something awful.
To be dead honest, I'll jump in that fire each and every time with him. He's the exception.

Congrats raul and sean!

Still don't get whey FF and I were nominated, she's hardly around anymore and anybody who knows anything about me as a MoFo knows who my true MoFo partner is.

Didn't actually see Guap do anything 'controversial', maybe I just don't spend enough time in the political threads.
Guap is OK, but he's knowing for saying Americans are ignorant. He must have said that a 1000 times by now

To be dead honest, I'll jump in that fire each and every time with him. He's the exception.
Well, not to hijack this thread, I'll just say that...I hope he is being productive and is satisfied at least a few mins a day,..and not dead or locked up.

Brokeback Mountain. "Gonna lay a yard a dick on ya!" - Mickey Rourke (Spun)

lol jk

Guap is OK, but he's knowing for saying Americans are ignorant. He must have said that a 1000 times by now
Anyone who names themselves after a mexican avaocado dip is ignorant in my book?! Go Trump! YeeeHAWWWW!~

The next award is MoFo You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With...I always think this one is kind of weird, I noticed some people didn't vote in this category. I didn't either I mean I can't image really be stuck on a deserted island with any of you

The nominees are:

Cat-Sidhe
CosmicRunaway
Cricket
Swan

And those are pretty good choices, BTW

Well, not to hijack this thread, I'll just say that...I hope he is being productive and is satisfied at least a few mins a day,..and not dead or locked up.

lol jk
On that I'd say the former. Perish the other two thoughts. The third thought...

RIGHT back to mofies before we get maudlin!

lol jk
SC is fine. I knew for at least two years that he was growing ever dissatisfied with posting here. I seen the writing on the wall. He joined as a teen and now he's an adult. I image he went on to do other things. He's missed! But he's fine, not to worry.