2016 NFL Pick'em League

Tools    

That was a brutal first week for me. Geesh.

DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION
WEEK TWO PICKS
Cardinals
Chargers
Lions
Patriots
Giants
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Word on the street is Adam Schefter is gonna have breaking news concerning the MoFo 2016 NFL Pick'em League. Hard to say what exactly, but it's gotta be good if Schefty is on it.

In more important news. I really wanted to pick that Jags game. REALLY. That's just part of the sickness, trying to be Joe Cool when you don't need to...yet.

I always fear rivalry games and the Pats have a ton of injuries and are coming off of a big high. One thing that could help them is the fact they lost to them the last game at home last season, most likely costing them a Super Bowl victory.

Are you gonna post on tuesday everyone's points and things. Also looks like i will either be watching Dallas vs Redskins or Bengals and Steelers. There not my games listed its just what is playing in the early games option.

Lets see for today I got out of my list
cardinals and patriots
Missed Lions
Green Bay is Still Playing and Bears and Eagles are Monday Night.

I got four out of five this week, which is twice as good as my pathetic opening week, anyway. But I couldn't get the fiver. Stupid Lions.

Are you gonna post on tuesday everyone's points and things. Also looks like i will either be watching Dallas vs Redskins or Bengals and Steelers. There not my games listed its just what is playing in the early games option.

Hopefully. Right after I get done directing all this hate mail to the Lions.

Green Bay Cant beat Sam Bradford when the have that Badman. The Packers are not going to the superbowl just end up as a 5th seat ahead of whatever team who wins the Dallas or Giants Division.

It was brought to my attention that the scorekeeper suffers from ineptitude.

He has been suspended immediately without pay.

Pretty sure there are some mistakes in the score somewhere. I have outsourced the record-keeping to a young man in New Delhi.