Guardians of the Galaxy II

Tools    

Based on the trailer, I'd say this sequel has a potential to be good, but there are plenty of shots in the trailer that suggest the same as the original GotG - tedious, bland and over-the-top.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The irony of Groot standing on Rocket's shoulder now?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Based on the trailer, I'd say this sequel has a potential to be good, but there are plenty of shots in the trailer that suggest the same as the original GotG - tedious, bland and over-the-top.
Apart from the first movie was awesome.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Apart from the first movie was awesome.

I thought GotG was one of the lesser MCU films - alongside Thor The Dark World, Iron Man 2 and 3 and Age of Ultron.

I thought GotG was one of the lesser MCU films - alongside Thor The Dark World, Iron Man 2 and 3 and Age of Ultron.

If you're not trolling, Willy apologizes.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Brilliant trailer. It delivers loads of great, crowd-pleasing moments that will get audiences excited, but at the same time they've avoided giving away pretty much anything about the plot which is a nice change from so many trailers these days. And no sign of Kurt Russell either.

They teased the tease with BG's first words. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what he said.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Oh man. People are going to flip out for that adorable Baby Groot. Dude's gonna be everywhere.
Absolutely. After the first film there was quite a long wait for the dancing baby groot figures; I don't think they foresaw how big a pop culture thing he was going to become. There certainly will not be a repeat; Baby Groot merch will be everywhere by the time vol.2 hits cinemas

Welcome to the human race...
I got a brand to maintain.

That being said, it's nice that they've managed a fairly inspired soundtrack choice for this trailer.

I got some Groot on my shoulder, could you brush him off for me?

Looking for a movie watching partner
The crazy one, beaten in my heart.

I probably feel too much over Guardians, but the BG voice is flat-out wrong to me. My peers disagree, so I can see being the minority.

It comes across like like tween screech. The one age where nobody is cute and parents have to lie their children more than usual.