I'm coming to Canada (Vancouver)

Tools    

Hi Any Canadians I am coming your way May and June next year If anyone lives there and they would like to meet up I would love to meet a Mofo in the flesh

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If any of you ever comes to Zielona Góra, Poland I would gladly meet up with you, but I doubt any MoFo would ever come here.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Awesome you are going to Vancouver! It is gorgeous! I love it there, and Canada in general. I spent the summer in Vancouver in 2005, and long to go back for another visit! Rather far from here, though. . .England.

Hi Any Canadians I am coming your way May and June next year If anyone lives there and they would like to meet up I would love to meet a Mofo in the flesh

He sure is. I'd be glad to meet up with you, nebbit. We can figure out the details closer to the date. But...are you set on coming in May/June? It tends to rain a bit during those months. It could be nice for a week and then rain for a week. Well, if it rains then at least you'll see the true Vancouver. How come you're coming here?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

If any of you ever comes to Zielona Góra, Poland I would gladly meet up with you, but I doubt any MoFo would ever come here.
My brother might be heading out there sometime next year seeing as his girlfriend/wife/whatever is from there, and he's technically a Mofo even though he doesn't login anymore (I think).

He sure is. I'd be glad to meet up with you, nebbit. We can figure out the details closer to the date. But...are you set on coming in May/June? It tends to rain a bit during those months. It could be nice for a week and then rain for a week. Well, if it rains then at least you'll see the true Vancouver. How come you're coming here?
Wow I would love to meet you also

I have already paid for my trip so that is it I have been to London so used to rain on Holidays

My friend who I went to South Africa with this year invited me to go with her and her husband. Her Sister lives in Vancouver or out of it somewhere. i also have South African friends who live there.

Depending on how long you're staying it shouldn't rain the entire time, and there's a good possibility it will be nice every day of your visit. Are you thinking of checking out the areas outside of the city? There's really some amazing scenery here that's worth the trip alone.