Free Movie Links

Tools    

Might have to do with location. I'll try to research it
Yah, I just Googled it and the site is only available for viewers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.

I don't have a lot of experience with downloading movie subtitles, but if you're good at it, that'll be helpful.
Just search in google for the name of the movie + subtitles and you'll find a site that has it (and has subs for lots of other movies as well)

Yah, I just Googled it and the site is only available for viewers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.
Right. I'll try to see if there's some kind of workaround

Just search in google for the name of the movie + subtitles and you'll find a site that has it (and has subs for lots of other movies as well)
Yeah, I've done that before. Sometimes though, the subtitles don't match up with the movie and I need to either trim some time off of the film or add in a black screen at the start to match them up. That can be time consuming sometimes.

Yeah, I've done that before. Sometimes though, the subtitles don't match up with the movie and I need to either trim some time off of the film or add in a black screen at the start to match them up. That can be time consuming sometimes.
Yeah I've experienced that many times. Might be a coincidence, but it has only happened once in the last year when I've seen (a lot of) movies with "external" subs, so I'm starting to think that this is something that for some technical reason is less of an issue with subtitle files than it used to be, maybe due to a new technique for time aligning them from the get go. Or maybe some media player AI update can handle this to some extent, who knows. Also, there will often be a number of up votes or down votes associated with the file in question where you can choose the one with the most up votes.

Geez, I can't get that link to open up the page.
Really? That's weird; anyway, just try searching for "Rotten Tomatoes free movies", and you should get a link to that page.

Does anyone have a link to Godard's Histoire(s) du cinéma? I've been able to find a couple parts to it over the years, but I've never been able to locate all eight episodes of it.

someone suggest me some free movie steaming sites

Also, Rotten Tomatoes just updated their list of free online movies for October, and the new entries include The Aristocrats, Back to the Future Trilogy, Big Short, A Boy and His Dog, Brick, Brokeback Mountain, Carol, Coming to America, Compliance, The Decline of Western Civilization, Django Unchained, Fight Club, Fish Called Wanda, Fury, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Half Nelson, History of Violence, Hoop Dreams, Ichi the Killer, The Imitation Game, John Wick 2, John Wick 3, Lion, Love Story, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Man of Tai Chi, Megamind, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Mr. Nobody, Moneyball, On Golden Pond, The Pianist, Predators, Pretty Woman, The Road, Seabiscuit, Southpaw, Sweeney Todd, The Wedding Singer, and Whip It.

Here’s looking at you, kid.
Looking for two lesser known films by Park Chan-wook

I’ve been looking for the film “Trio” and “Cut”, both in English subbed versions.

They both have under 1000 ratings on letterboxd so they’re pretty hard to find, if not damn near impossible.

Looking for two lesser known films by Park Chan-wook

I’ve been looking for the film “Trio” and “Cut”, both in English subbed versions.

They both have under 1000 ratings on letterboxd so they’re pretty hard to find, if not damn near impossible.
I wasn't able to find Trio, but I found a copy of Cut.

Cut is his segment on the anthology Three... Extremes (the follow-up to 3 Extremes II).

Does anyone have a link to Godard's Histoire(s) du cinéma? I've been able to find a couple parts to it over the years, but I've never been able to locate all eight episodes of it.

I have it on disc, but for some reason, they stopped working when I got a new DVD player. So I've never been able to watch all of it.