The Mandalorian (Star Wars)

Tools    

Well who is to say Movie Gal that Baby Yoda dont become an Adopted Mandalorian . Show isnt talking about lead Character as much as its about Mando Yoda Baby and the other Mandalorians in hiding for whatever reason.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

“I was cured, all right!”
Really liked the first three episodes. The last one was so bad... Seven Samurais but rushed - The female character was interesting and
WARNING: "itsucks" spoilers below
that "romance"... damn...

Well who is to say Movie Gal that Baby Yoda dont become an Adopted Mandalorian . Show isnt talking about lead Character as much as its about Mando Yoda Baby and the other Mandalorians in hiding for whatever reason.
If you are talking about the Meme I posted, you aren't very bright. Go search the Net.. that's where I found it.

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks... everyone talks about Baby Yoda, even the middle-aged man (and fyi I'm 52) who works at The Disney Store thought he was cute and everyone says "Baby Yoda so cute!" when you mention "the Mandalorian".

If you are talking about the Meme I posted, you aren't very bright. Go search the Net.. that's where I found it.

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks... everyone talks about Baby Yoda, even the middle-aged man (and fyi I'm 52) who works at The Disney Store thought he was cute and everyone says "Baby Yoda so cute!" when you mention "the Mandalorian".
How about you keep your rude attitude to your self about how smart a person is or isnt. Also The series seems to be about an adopted Bounty Hunter who happens to fallow the Mandalorian new faith. Question will be who is the Mandalorian by the end of the series because what the influences of people and Baby Yoda needing his protection.

I'm digging it, a lot. Good vibe, not much fluff (could easily be padded a little and be close to an hour per episode), parsimonious storytelling with clear lines that really brings the original trilogy to mind. Little darker, too, with all the killing. They're not just doing a soft-and-cuddly hero bounty hunter.

Good stuff.
Though you have to admit, there is potential for it to go even darker with this, but because it's Disney they have kept it less darker. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying this a lot, but now that you said it, I am just thinking that it could go darker.

Mando's character is made to be Space Punisher or Space Terminator.

Anyways, props to Filoni and Favreau. They are doing a good job.

I don't want darker. I like it the way it is. It even feels kind of silly at times just like the original trilogy.

I wouldn't mind darker (obviously) but it's Star Wars so I'm fine with little lighter tone. My issue is the lack of story and characters. It's like a video game character grinding the side quests.

Great Finale for the series and great start to the Mandalorian TV series. There is allot can happen to this show and core characters.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.