Free Movie Links

Tools    

I have two "obscure" ones; see if you can deliver.

12 Hours to Kill (1960)
Land and Shade (2015)

This one's a real toughie. Nasty Boys, 1989, directed by Rick Rosenthal, not to be confused with the 1989 TV series.

This one's a real toughie. Nasty Boys, 1989, directed by Rick Rosenthal, not to be confused with the 1989 TV series.
Yeah, all I'm finding is the show. Not the TV film.

Are you tired of finding a cheesy sequel online, but it's always in a different language without subtitles? Not anymore! Introducing: Pumpkinhead II in English! Available for as long as I feel like sending the link!

I recently came across Julie Dash's Illusions, a short film which is nearly impossible to find anywhere online. DM me if you'd like a link to it.

Anybody got El Timbre (1996), a 44 minute movie by Inarritu? Or Game Over, a.k.a. Maximum Surge (2003)?

I couldn't find El Timbre, but I found Maximum Surge.
Nnnope. It's so pop up ridden that after closing out 3 redirects it puts a pop up in front of the play button, close the pop out, then I gotta close oput three more redirects, repeat.

Nnnope. It's so pop up ridden that after closing out 3 redirects it puts a pop up in front of the play button, close the pop out, then I gotta close oput three more redirects, repeat.
Can you send me that link, I'll see if I can get it to work for me.

Anyways, yeah, there are a lot of pop ups on the site, but I've used it a bunch of times in the past, so it's always worked for me. I'll look for alternate links though.

Links to any Masaki Kobayashi film? Primarily...

Samurai Rebellion (1967)
The Inheritance (1962)
The Thick-Walled Room (1956)

Links to any Masaki Kobayashi film? Primarily...

Samurai Rebellion (1967)
The Inheritance (1962)
The Thick-Walled Room (1956)
Sent you links to all three of them!

Andy Warhol's Eat. The YouTube one is too shortand the video one has a "new soundscape," meaning some joker got it in his head that his idea of what the music should be mattered more and the artist's original vision doesn't count as an actual movie for some dumbass reason.