The Guitar Guild

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Listening now!

EDIT: Really beautiful stuff! Great work.

You ready? You look ready.
i dig it, especially Lillies.

yesterday, i was playing way too hard. mondays man

https://youtube.com/shorts/kqsEMxtdyAI?feature=share
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I like that guitar. Don't know what happened at the end of the video though!
Thanks, that's my Peavey Raptor Custom in Marine Green.

I like recording my practice to see what I'm doing wrong, but I immediately knew what I was doing wrong so I thought I'd be stupid/melodramatic. That's what happen.

I really don't like sharing things on the internet. Too many keyboard warriors, and that's why I use YouTube shorts.

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks, that's my Peavey Raptor Custom in Marine Green.

I like recording my practice to see what I'm doing wrong, but I immediately knew what I was doing wrong so I thought I'd be stupid/melodramatic. That's what happen.

I really don't like sharing things on the internet. Too many keyboard warriors, and that's why I use YouTube shorts.
I need to check those out, as I would like o post a clip or two!

I need to check those out, as I would like o post a clip or two!
yeah, you can have nasty comments automatically held for review and then just never look at them. after 60 days they just disappear

ignorance is bliss

https://youtube.com/shorts/f_ovDj9hK88?feature=share

Anybody use BandLab? It's a little gimmicky but for a free online DAW it is really quite good. You can add loads of ready made samples, record your own instrument and vocals and even master your own tracks all for free. It's very useful. And a great tool if you're a beginner starting out in a DAW.

It also has a songstarter which is nuts. All pretty lofi hip hop sounds but amazing technology:

https://www.bandlab.com/studio

Anybody use BandLab?
I've used their mastering service and it is scary good for being free. Provided you feed it a well mixed track it can get you 90% of the way to that pro sound.

I've used their mastering service and it is scary good for being free. Provided you feed it a well mixed track it can get you 90% of the way to that pro sound.
Yeah I used it last week for the first time and it's very impressive. It also cuts the size of your files by like 50%, which is a bonus.

Great stuff. Are you using sample libraries for that violin or is that a real one? Also, what do you do for mastering?

Great stuff. Are you using sample libraries for that violin or is that a real one? Also, what do you do for mastering?
Thanks, the violin is a sample library from Spitfire. As above the mastering was done on BandLab, which is a really useful tool.