A criminal who was abused when he was a child

Tools    

A criminal, who was abused when he was a child (probably by his parents), becomes impotent when he grows up due to the trauma. He gets a personal psychologist and starts aggresively talking with him, forcing the psychologist to help him overcome the impotence. Maybe he even blackmails the psychologist, I'm not sure.

Taking a wild and wooly stab at it. Spider?

I will try download and check it. But the torrent for that movie has a very low number of seeders, so it will take some time for me to download and check the movie. I will update this thread as soon as I can.

Make a better place
A criminal, who was abused when he was a child (probably by his parents), becomes impotent when he grows up due to the trauma. He gets a personal psychologist and starts aggresively talking with him, forcing the psychologist to help him overcome the impotence. Maybe he even blackmails the psychologist, I'm not sure.

When did you watch it
What era do you think it was from
What is the race of the criminal and shrink
Where do the scenes that you remember take place

I watched it after 2000. and before 2016. Don't remember any other details. I was actually not paying close attention to the movie, I was doing other things while my friends and I were watching the movie and I just remember their comments that I heard while we were watching.

I still didn't download and check "Spider" (2002), so I can't reject it yet, but looking at the description of the movie, it doesn't sound promising.

Make a better place
I was thinking of something but it's 2020s so definitely not
I hope the new info you added would help

Good luck

I'm unable to verify what movie it is because my memory is vague. It's probably some of the suggestions, so I'll mark this as answered.