The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

⬆️ Trés jolie.

You ready? You look ready.

the side of my house with the deck is a blind/dark spot at night. i bought one of these solar security lights to test, and i totally want to put up more now

the side of my house with the deck is a blind/dark spot at night. i bought one of these solar security lights to test, and i totally want to put up more now
Looks good. More would definitely work.

Is the door guard to stop doggie opening the front or back door?
@John McClane
it’s the front airlock. i live on a very busy street and, while I feel confident he won’t bolt out the door, it’s just out of an abundance of caution.*

also has the added benefit of slowing down any possible intruders till arms can be brought to bear

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Less about me, more about the dog. First of the month when we got her in Missouri.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	EttaPuppy1stDay.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	90607  

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

A system of cells interlinked
Ah pets... forgot to tell you MoFos...

After about two years of having no pets since the death of our little buddy Morty the cat at the ripe old age of 18, my daughter got this little character as a Christmas gift:

Ziggy the cat!

Etta, she's a chocolate lab from Kirksville, MO. Awesome dog too, great temperament andvyes her paws are huge.
She looks so happy with you.

After about two years of having no pets since the death of our little buddy Morty the cat at the ripe old age of 18, my daughter got this little character as a Christmas gift:

Ziggy the cat!
Ziggy Stardust! Lovely kitten. Enjoy!

Ziggy the cat!
does Ziggy have any quirks like Morty? i will always remember him skidding across your living room and giving a meow of derision when you had closed the door lol

A system of cells interlinked
does Ziggy have any quirks like Morty? i will always remember him skidding across your living room and giving a meow of derision when you had closed the door lol
This kitten does the same thing, but at a much higher speed and with a much more high pitched meow. He then proceeds to jump up on to my leg and dig all his claws in, which does not bring me joy...

This is me and my wife on NYE, at the Yacht Club where my band was playing.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not the best pic in the world... but this is kinda what's been up with me for the past wee while.

I've lost 3 stones since mid December through illness but have been losing weight gradually for a while now.
3st in the past 4-6 weeks is about 6kg, or 14lbs.

Last time I lost weight like this was when I had a bad bout of Covid in December 2019 that left me bedbound for 4 or 5 days.
Done about 8 Covid tests in the past couple months, all negative.

But, sadly, the state of the NHS, you can't get in to see a doctor so I'm not entirely sure what's wrong.

---

This was last year which is the most recent other pic I have of me

I'm currently looking into a new med practice to see if I can actually see a doctor face to face.

plastic over a warped, leaky door

still drafty AF in this house

Recent cold snap in the UK I cut up 2 old T-shirts and wrapped them inside some old mattress covers.
Those old-school fluffy "sheepskin" sheets.
Best draft excluder ever