Best Chris Nolan movie?

Tools    

I would defo say The Dark Knight or Inception.

Really depends on my mood, but yeah, usually The Dark Knight, but if not that, either Memento or The Prestige. After that they all bunch together pretty close. I think I like Interstellar a lot less than most people (still good), but I tend to like his films more when I've rewatched them a few times, and I haven't rewatched that one yet.

Really depends on my mood, but yeah, usually The Dark Knight, but if not that, either Memento or The Prestige. After that they all bunch together pretty close. I think I like Interstellar a lot less than most people (still good), but I tend to like his films more when I've rewatched them a few times, and I haven't rewatched that one yet.
I rewatched Interstellar and did like it more as pure entertainment, but I still have grudges against the script and dialogue. Really don’t like that. Characters aren’t really as strong as some of the other Nolan flicks either. I strongly disliked the film on first watch though. I think it’s not quite like that anymore though. I think I’ll have to get a 3rd watch in to be completely sure of where I stand.

Anyways, I’m also on Dark Knight when it comes to his movies I think. Or maybe Inception.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My favourites are:

Memento
Inception
Dark Knight
The Prestige

Not in that order.

Suspect's Reviews

None.

Nolan sucks.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I think I will go with Inception or Batman Begins, but Interstellar and The Prestige, and Memento I think are pretty good too.

Memento is my favorite followed by the Prestige. I also prefer Batman Begins to his other Batman movies. The only movie of his that I really didn't care for was Dunkirk. Not that it was bad but it wasn't as entertaining as his other films.

For me, its gotta be Inception without any second thoughts!

I'm a sucker for all them but to me The Prestige is his best. Dark Knight is his most iconic followed by Inception. Most important one is Memento because it got the ball rolling. Most underrated Insomnia. Most ambitious was Interstellar. I've only seen Dunkirk once being meaning to see it again. The only movie that hasn't aged well to me was TDKR. It's a fine movie, I'll stop when it's on tv. It's just the one that feels sub par to his standard. I think that had a lot to do with Heath passing away. Think it changed the movie a lot just felt to busy.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Inception is almost certainly my favourite, but you could make a case for Memento being the best. Interstellar probably the least best.