The first movie you saw at the cinema

Tools    

Hello my first thread
What was the first movie you saw at the cinema

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My parents used to take me to the movies when I was very young, so I don't remember most of them. I'm sure there were a lot of Disney movies, but the first movie that I have any real memories of seeing in the theater was the 1968 version of Romeo & Juliet, probably because it wasn't a kids movie. I think was so young that I was supposed to sleep through it, but I stayed awake just enough to remember a few scenes.

As far back as I can remember, Finding Nemo. Can't wait for the sequel

As far back as I can remember, Finding Nemo. Can't wait for the sequel
Oh the preview looks good

I have to return some videotapes...
Apparently the first film I ever went to was the original Spiderman.

I'm sorry to say that it was the first Conan movie. I was with a bunch of friends who were into D & D and they selected that film. The film that got me hooked was Hannah and her Sisters by Woody Allen..

I was very young at the time but my guess is it would have probably been the Disney film Dinosaur. My Grandad was a projectionist so I was often taken to the cinema when I was younger to see what he did in the projector's box.

I was very young at the time but my guess is it would have probably been the Disney film Dinosaur. My Grandad was a projectionist so I was often taken to the cinema when I was younger to see what he did in the projector's box.
That's great.

I think for me it was The Jungle Book, but apparently it was a really horrible, washed-out print.