Going The Distance

Tools    

Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin long is scheduled to hit the theaters on August 27th. It is the 2nd time both Barrymore and Long will be doing a film together as they were both in He's Just Not Into You which I thought was not very good. Is there anyone looking forward to seeing this film or will all the romantics be romanced out after having seen Eat Pray Love which comes out today.

I bet honeykid can't wait to see this.

As usual, we're getting ****ed over with this. Forget being released at the same time you the US, it's not even got a UK release date! Obviously I've been waiting for this all year, so it'll probably be early next year by the time it gets a release over here, just like Whip It!

As usual, we're getting ****ed over with this. Forget being released at the same time you the US, it's not even got a UK release date! Obviously I've been waiting for this all year, so it'll probably be early next year by the time it gets a release over here, just like Whip It!
That really surprises me. It really sucks.

Don't worry, I'll download it the moment it releases & let you know the ending.

the poster is so attractive and even I had seen the trailer,this movie is full of romantic scenes and I'll surely watch this movie soon..

it looks so romantic... Hope i would be able to see this one with my girl this weekend.

not a big fan of these types of movies but being a big It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Fan I will probably watch this for Charlie Day. Don't think he has ever done any big acting work outside of Sunny but he is great in that.