TYTD/Red Triangle Reviews

→ in
Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
TYTD is my hero reviewer!

Aww man your too kind! xD Thanks for putting up with me xD

Very cool review as always brother! Tim Thomerson is in this? Had no idea! I've always confused this film with Magic for some reason. Anyway,..well done! Looking forward to much more!

It'd be great to see you with thousands of subscribers. You deserve a bigger audience. Maybe some google ponits or youtube advert deals would be a decent option?

PS - Thanks for the pulled pork FYI..haha

Yeh I was a bit surprised when I found that out too! xD though then again I was suprised the movie itself turned out as well as it did as I was expecting something closer to driller killer than I was Theatre of Blood xD

also; thanks for the compliment! Im always plumbing away trying to push the channel out there in any way I can i've found Reddits quite responsive sometimes and the occasional ad here and there has brought a few more people in though I think one of the reasons I havent pulled in very many people is just how obscure I go with some of these films. it makes it difficult for people to find me so I have to rely on random stumblers xD. I try to work the odd cult classic in here and there to try and reach a greater audience but one of the problems with youtubes analytics is that if a video doesnt hit at least a certain fraction of the number of views in relation to the amount of subscribers within the first 24 hours youtube effectively stops reccommending it...meaning growth can be a bit difficult...there are some other factors too (They dont take too kindly to video nasties or gore/nakedness I've found!) but I just try and focus on making my reviews the best they can be and hope that I'll grow slowly but surely though I'm always happy to see new faces and the more the merrier!

Also also; your very welcome for the pork xD

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Yeah, it's an under-served niche, given how much stuff is out there. It's increasingly useful to have people/reviewers deliberately looking for things that were overlooked, for those times when something interesting slips through the cracks.

Oh it can be quite the journey in the last 12-18 months I've found at least half a dozen films I never knew existed that are now firmly tucked away on my shelf alongside the classics and one movie thats now firmly in my catagory of "Worst. Movie. EVER!" xD Its been a lot of fun I hope I get to do it for a long time to come

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Not technically a review but people who check out my videos regularly from here may be interested in this little update video I posted a few days ago

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week Kicks off "Alternative Doctor who Month" for the whole of April I'll be taking a look at several Doctor who related Fan films, Documentaries and much more! Non of them are connected directly to the show so you dont need to know anything about the series to watch these! Kicking things off we have this wonderful fan film that quite honestly is one of my all time favourite fan films

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Apologies for the delay in getting this up! (The world conspired against me!) Anyway! continuing our journey through "Alternative Doctor who month" heres a literally awful thing!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
A Brucey bonus here for you all today! Here's a look at the first film from "The Projection room" one of the most well known Doctor who Fan film groups in the UK! I should warn you that the season finale is this friday and things get a little...cheeky.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
FINALLY! Rounding off Season 3...here's something explicitly NSFW! You've been warned! We'll be off next week while we recover! but season 4 will be launching from the 2nd week of may!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
We're back again mother lovers! Locked stocked and ready to rock so lets put rubber to the road as we kick off season 4 with this strange and unusual feature!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This Week! A Family film!...A Mormon Family Film!...A mormon family film about stealing horses...that opens with a trailer for a film featuring Robert Englund...

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well! i've only gone and ruddy done it! 12 months on youtube! considering I thought I'd do 8 weeks and shut up shop im ecstatic and to celebrate I thought I'd make a bumper length episode dealing with some of the most terrifying horror movies ever made. Public information films! And because it's a special occasion I bought a friend of mine along for the ride! thank you so much to everyone whose stopped by in this thread and on my youtube channel and said Hi, you've really kept me motivated over the last few months and hopefully i'll get to chat to more of you more often in the future so yeh! I hope you like this one!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Another bonus video for all you lovely people a couple of months ago while working on the PIF collaboration that came out this week me and a good friend of mine had some down time and decided to watch that feel good film of the 80's "Threads" we also decided to record the evening and I present it here as a full feature length commentary (WARNING: We do drink quite heavily throughout and there is food involved...hence the "Comedy dining experience")

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hey all!

Just a quick video where I could do with your help

Im working on a theme for this years Halloween specials and I was wondering whether anyone who watches my stuff would mind taking a few seconds to fill in the poll on this video (Its the "i" in the top right corner that appears about 1:15 into the video) to decide which theme I go with I'd greatly appreciate it