Things that annoy you...

Tools    

People. People annoy me.

Washing machines that decide late on a Sunday evening that they're not going to pump the water out anymore - leaving one having to get on their hands and knees for an hour or so manually removing it (without flooding the house) when they should be wrapped up in the arms of Morpheus.

'Annoy' is far, far, far too kind a word for them imo though.

USB ports which decide they don't work anymore and the drivers which are 'stuck' in there which I can't find a way to uninstall despite using the uninstall button.

Washing machines that decide late on a Sunday evening that they're not going to pump the water out anymore - leaving one having to get on their hands and knees for an hour or so manually removing it (without flooding the house) when they should be wrapped up in the arms of Morpheus.

That’s happened to us. Can’t complain though ‘cos washer & dryer are 17 years old.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Ohhhh. I only just saw this. Washer or dishwasher? Doesnt matter, really - that sucks. We had most of our appliances go in the olast year . Oh dear.

Was in Dunkin Donuts waiting for my coffee. Idly watching a counterperson prepare someone’s tea with her back turned to the customer. Saw her reach into the cup & squeeze the teabag with her bare hands. So gross!

And why do they wear gloves for everything except when they place the lid on the coffee cup? It makes no sense because then we have to drink out of something that had their mitts all over it. Also gross.

Started streaming season 2 of the Handmaid’s Tale yesterday & annoyed to see that Hulu now has a network bug (logo) plastered on the screen that says Hulu Originals. Season 1 did not have this bug. So distracting & intrusive.

iTunes and it's crappy cataloging system - can be a real nightmare if you dare try and edit some of the details or split multi-disc albums so the individual discs can be played in isolation. I mean, seriously how hard can it be to simply annotate tracks with "[disc x]" as part of the album title ..... fourteen of the seventeen tracks on disc 2 of an album simply 'disappeared' on my last attempt

And don't even get me started on the way iTunes handles tracks on albums that feature other artists

iTunes and it's crappy cataloging system - can be a real nightmare if you dare try and edit some of the details or split multi-disc albums so the individual discs can be played in isolation. I mean, seriously how hard can it be to simply annotate tracks with "[disc x]" as part of the title ..... fourteen of the seventeen tracks on disc 2 of an album simply 'disappeared' on my last attempt

And don't even get me started on the way iTunes handles tracks on albums that feature other artists
That's when I grab a glass of wine and start editing. No way around it, might as well make it somewhat fun.

One of my colleagues annoyed me today by not only being late, but by also giving me a boring bull**** story as an excuse.

He's still apologising via text. My unimpressed look must have devastated him.

That's when I grab a glass of wine and start editing. No way around it, might as well make it somewhat fun.
Yep, might as well.

I've completely given up on one of my albums - when I loaded it into iTunes and then transferred it to my iPod it had all the tracks that featured another artist listed as individual entities and not part of the album (just to compound things further it's a multi-disc album) ..... so I started editing them to put in the album artist in the hopes it would correct that ......... after two years of on-and-off attempts I finally got the entire album to show as a single entity (with all tracks listed) on my iPod ... in my iTunes though it shows as two separate albums (same title, same artist, same year, same genre, same everything) with track 7 off both discs split out for some unknown reason into an album all of their own

Designed by numpties imo.

Yep, might as well.

I've completely given up on one of my albums - when I loaded it into iTunes and then transferred it to my iPod it had all the tracks that featured another artist listed as individual entities and not part of the album (just to compound things further it's a multi-disc album) ..... so I started editing them to put in the album artist in the hopes it would correct that ......... after two years of on-and-off attempts I finally got the entire album to show as a single entity (with all tracks listed) on my iPod ... in my iTunes though it shows as two separate albums (same title, same artist, same year, same genre, same everything) with track 7 off both discs split out for some unknown reason into an album all of their own

Designed by numpties imo.
Reminds me of my massive Serge Gainsbourg box set that I kept putting off putting from iTunes onto iPod because UUUUUUGH THERE GO HOURS OF EDITING. Eventually just the 3 discs I felt most essential in there. Just wasn't arsed.

With my VA folders, I add a few songs every now and then so it doesn't feel so gargantuan a task.

Went to buy bras today in the next town over, which has an affluent shopping center. Dismayed to find that the corsetry/lingerie store has gone out of business. Annoying & why didn’t I check that before going there. Believe it or not not a single bra to be found there. Annoying. When I got home I ordered the darn things online.

Then I went to Whole Foods for my mocha frozen yogurt. Guess what? No mocha flavor, which no one but Whole Foods stocks. Annoying.

Bought a bunch of stuff at Ace hardware store except the safety pins I needed, which they don’t sell even though they sell everything else. Fortunately, CVS sells them.

Good thing about today is that it is 88 degrees. CT is going right into summer!

Most interesting man in the world
Some things that I just thought of.. buying,trying new things you've never tried/bought before any you do and you DONT like it. I bought a 6 pack of cream soda recently of a brand I think had like the letter C in it idk wut ATM and they were pretty bland
They were $4.99 usd ($3.99) on sale actually i think and I didn't like them. I used to buy Jones cream soda about 17 years ago and they were pretty good I tried them again about 1.5 years ago and they tasted different I think they changed their recipe idk. It was still good..just not as good as I remember.. I bought a " beyond meat burger" about 2 months ago and I wouldn't buy it again...it smelled pretty bad out of the package...it smelled like old rotten meat/or like liver... I cooked it and it tasted like a fried egg (the texture) the taste was probably like liver.. ish. I wouldn't buy it again or reccommend it.. I remember my sister buying raw oysters with like lime juice at a Mexican restaurant about 8 years ago (about $15.00 USD the plate cost) and she HATED it...she just ate one and said ewww and didn't touch it again and she asked me and the others in our party if we wanted to try them and everyone said no..lol. $15 down the drain so generally I buy known brands of things I know I like than risk something I most likely won't like..
Food, restaurants,movies,games etc. I bought the " new" natural updated Nestle strawberry powder and it was bad. It tastes more artificial than the normal one.. the " updated natural" version of Nestle chocolate powder DOES taste good though. Also the "improved" Trix cereal is bad..so bad they brought back the original and wrote " classic Trix is back" on their old cereals.. also I bought honeycomb cereal and it doesn't taste as good as it tasted 16 years ago..( the pieces used to be bigger and darker/yellower)

Ants. Everytime I turn around they are just marching around my bathroom like they're performing military exercises. There's no food or anything in there, so why are you ******* ants here?

Ants. Everytime I turn around they are just marching around my bathroom like they're performing military exercises. There's no food or anything in there, so why are you ******* ants here?
Holy crwp, when did you move into my house, young Kamal? Same is happening here and I love it so much.Every now and then Mr Dani comes stompping his big non hobbit feet,much to my grief at losing my ant family so unnecessarily, but thems tha brakes and than ya die.

I guess ants like bathrooms for the water (???).
At my old house I usually had them in the kitchen & bathroom (especially around and in the tub). Thankfully they stayed out of the living room & bedroom (except one time when I must've dropped a crumb of cupcake - they sent word and the troops arrived!)

Most interesting man in the world
Fake accents on tv/movies

When I see a person of a different ethnicity trying to be a different ethnicity/race and "trying/acting" to be english/British etc and they DONT even look/sound the ethnicity/race they're trying to be... Very annoying/fake. They should cast actual people of that ethnicity/race or someone who does have that accent naturally or can pull it off well...I never buy it when it's fake..nothing to do with racism/discrimination etc
It's just the people needing to fit the role/character.

people who are easily annoyed. it's annoying, even the word is annoying.Especially when said in slow motion