Like or dislike?

Tools    

Re: Ryan Gosling

Dislike. I once saw more potential in him, but ultimately I think he's too dry. He doesn't have what it takes to keep his performances interesting (for me). Nothing against him as a person, though. He seems like an OK guy.
I agree! I like him, but "dry" is the right word for him. I call him "The Mannequin" because he just seems like he's modeling in every one of his movies. Great to look at, but nothing's really there. Worked well for him in Lars & The Real Girl, though.

Anyone from Full House is just alright with me.

Alanis Morissette?

You dislike LEO DICAPRIO???
Actually, I'd probably like him if he wasn't so overrated. He's really not that great of an actor. That's not to say I don't like him in some stuff, at this point there is no one else I can see as Jack in Titanic. But as an actor, he's pretty meh. The only performance of his that actually impressed me was in Wolf of Wall Street.

Actually, I'd probably like him if he wasn't so overrated. He's really not that great of an actor. That's not to say I don't like him in some stuff, at this point there is no one else I can see as Jack in Titanic. But as an actor, he's pretty meh. The only performance of his that actually impressed me was in Wolf of Wall Street.
Never seen The Aviator I guess?

OR DJANGO UNCHAINED?!

Never seen The Aviator I guess?
Oh, I stand corrected. He was good in that.

But, he's horrible at accents and acts way too serious sometimes.