Sci-Fi movie where a guy uses boat to get to hadroncollider to save Ea

Tools    

It's a newer movie that was on Netflix and it's nowhere to be found anymore on the Internet. As if it was wiped from the timeline. I cannot even find it on YouTube, IMDB, movie lists in Wikipedia, etc., etc.

The movie starts with the main character guy yelling at the conference that there will be a disaster in 5 years time. 5 years later the guy packs boxes in his boat and his ex-girlfriend joins him right before the tsunami strikes land. They’re both in the boat looking for survivors hanging onto something on the boat. They end up with a group of people on their boat. At one point of the movie, the sky turns grey for 5 minutes and people outside the boat get exposed badly sunburned because of the lack of o-zone. They eventually get to France’s large hadron collider where the guy uses a computer to send a black hole into Earth’s core to stabilize the planet..

Nope. It's not that one unfortunately. Actually as far as I remember it was trending on Netflix last year and I believe it was also made a year ago as well but I can't exactly remember. It had a lot of negative reviews and was a low budget movie too. I have no idea why it seems that as if it was wiped out from reality as if it never existed.

I think I've found two movies named Collider from 2013. The one linked above isn't the one.

There's another one that's French and has some scene which might fit the description:
French

Yeaaaahhhh, it's still neither one of these unfortunately. It was definitely made after 2016 that's all I remember.

OKAY I FOUND IT, FINALLY. It's called Oceans Rising (2017). I have no idea why it took me so many different keywords on Google to actually find it. I searched "movie where guy takes a boat to france to use hadron collider". Thanks all who tried.