Movie with zombie baseball players

Tools    

here's a description of what the movie is like according to him.

It has 3 zombies on the movie poster dressed like baseball players and the one in the front is facing towards you.and is holding a bat or a club. My friend said this movie was around late 90's or early 2000s, Also this movie was Straight to DVD.

The genre is just Horror as my friend can only remember it was only that. If anyone knows let me know, if not no biggie.

Not zombies (gang members), and a little earlier I think, but could it be The Warriors?
nope not the warriors

nope not the battery, the movie I'm talking about is around late 90s early 2000s

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm convinced it was not a baseball bat, but a cricket bat and it's Shaun of the Dead.

Mendella Effect!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

I'm convinced it was not a baseball bat, but a cricket bat and it's Shaun of the Dead.

Mendella Effect!!!!
Nope not shaun of the dead

Dorm of the Dead?

New Information: It's a Indie movie and it might not be zombies afterall, he thinks it might be but not sure, it has 3 guys dressed as baseball players and one of them is face forward with bat or some kind of club

I'll keep trying...

"Deadball" or "Billy Club"?

Does he know if it was an american film or from another country?

I'll keep trying...

"Deadball" or "Billy Club"?

Does he know if it was an american film or from another country?
Its none of those movies and It's American, also a B movie made in early 2000s (no later then 2003) and possibly late 90s like around 99 or 98.

After 2 years of this unsolved thread, my friend finally found the movie,