movie with little girl

Tools    

I want pls good movies with little girls, even thrillers. Was a movie with love between a little girl and a adult, other where a guy take a girl in forest and police is looking
Also i saw a good movie named i think like Zootopia but is not zootopia, was like cartoons and there was a ancient society who have airplanes like in star wars and the king have a daughter..
Also im looking for all good movies, i mean like jurassic, resident evil, terminator, ... i mean, for example, i didnt knew a movie like 3 days to kill with costner, i mean are there other good movies i can miss, how i missed 3 days to kill?

Lolita ?

I want pls good movies with little girls, even thrillers.
WTH!!!

and also cant find a movie with Depardieu and his daughter or anyway a nice little blonde

@pahaK got any recommendations for him?

I don't know where the OP draws the line with little but assuming that Lolita is the right answer to the first question it's rather broad definition. Also if we're including films like Jurassics then there's tons that fit the bill (almost every film in The Conjuring franchise for example). Oh, and if you're really desperate there's always the children's movies Way too many for me to list anyways.

There's lots of films with the big child stars of recent years like Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Chloe-Grace Moritz, McKenna Grace, Mackenzie Foy, Maisie Williams and Kristen Stewart you might want to check. I'm probably missing some names too because I'm not really as obsessed about this as CR might think (I know he's joking though and I may try to exaggerate this thing on purpose too).

Some little less known films from the top of my head:

Tideland (2005)
Pretty Baby (1978)
Poison for the Fairies (1985)
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976)
Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
Who Saw Her Die? (1972) - actually anything with Nicoletta Elmi
Celia (1989)
Paper Moon (1973)
The Bad Seed (1956) - remake is already covered by the list of actors earlier
Valerie and Her Week of Wonders (1970)

These I haven't seen (yet) but I have a hunch they'll fit as well:

Alice (1988)
Charlotte for Ever (1986)
Maladolescenza (1977) - is probably illegal in some (most?) countries these days
Christiane F. (1981)

Hope this helps

Glad to see that I am not the only one left feeling uncomfortable about someone wanting movies about romance between 'little girl and older man'.
Yeah, if the OP wants to PM me to clarify, fine, but otherwise I'm marking this answered and closing it.