My B&N haul of the month, 31 Films, 24 of them are blind buys

Tools    

Let me know what you guys think

So I spent around $700, and bought a total of 31 Blu-Rays, some of my favorites I bought are Dr. Strangelove, Leave Her to Heaven, Menace II Society, Onibaba, Pan's Labyrinth, The Thin Red Line, and The Vanishing, the rest are complete blind buys, and yes, I bought all Satyajit Ray blu-ray movies too, even though their all blind buys too, his movies look interesting and good, as a fan of India cinema, I just had to buy The Apu Trilogy, Charulata, The Big City, Devi, The Hero, and The Music Room, but super excited to start watching my new movies!

One of those fine films are in my Top 10
Ohhhh.... coool, which one?

Click the little star next to his username to find out!
Oh cool! what a neat feature, man, I have way too many favorite films, it would take a while to list top 10 but 12 Angry Men and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly are def in my top ten, I love those two films so much!

Thanks! This should keep me busy for a while, still have other movies in my shelf unwatch so I'll be busy for a while but i'm also darn broke

Thanks! This should keep me busy for a while, still have other movies in my shelf unwatch so I'll be busy for a while but i'm also darn broke
I think I have 11 of those pictured. How many Criterions do you have in total? I have over 300. Here is my list:

https://letterboxd.com/steveallaby/l...on-collection/

Just click my user name.
I already figured it out lol but that's cool, great movie!

I think I have 11 of those pictured. How many Criterions do you have in total? I have over 300. Here is my list:
Damn that's alot! Good for you, I started collection Blu-Ray movies for the first time this year, I was always watching movies from steaming sites, but this year, I have bought at least 67 criterion blu-ray movies, I have two set collections which are The Apu Trilogy which includes three films and Ingmar Bergman's Cinema which includes 39 films, but Come and See has to be my favorite foreign ever, it's just so good and mind blowing realistic, it's like a horror film, that film, 12 Angry Men, and Mulholland Dr. are my three favorite Criterion films but I have a lot of favorites though, I have like 250 Criterion movies I plan to buy, so lots of more to get in the future, also bought lots of TV shows and 4K movies this year for the first time too, normal blu-ray movies included too, check it out