sci-fi film 1980's.

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hi there, need some help with a sci-fi title. Made about the 1980’s, it’s about a team of explorers visiting a new planet and coming across this little jelly thing that sticks to their fingers. It jumps to someone else’s hand when they try to poke it off. Returning to the ship they lock it up only to find that it keeps growing bigger and has a taste for flesh and is very hungry. The lead scientist believes it is harmless and enters the secured room with it and ends up being eaten. It escapes and begins munching on the rest of the crew until only 2 remain, a man and a woman. They manage to lure the thing near an airlock and for some reason decide to play some music through the ships intercom and dance for it. It gets tricked into the air lock and is blasted off into space.

Can you help?
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

The Creature Wasn't Nice
a.k.a. Naked Space
a.k.a. Spaceship!
1983 - Bruce Kimmel

A micro-budgeted Zucker Brothers wannabe that hoped to do to Alien what Airplane! did to disaster movies. Terribly uneven and mostly flat, but it does have at least two REALLY BIG laughs in it. Starring Writer/director Bruce Kimmel, Cindy Williams, Gerrit Graham, Patrick Macnee and Leslie Nielsen. It had next to no theatrical release but was a pay cable mainstay in the 1980s, best remembered for the silliest (and best) of its scenes where the murderous creature breaks into song, "I want to eat your face...". The director has a page devoted to his little movie, right HERE.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I love 80s movies, I wish they made movies like that now.