Janson is probably going to be proved terrible

Tools    

On the Woodson scale of tumescence that was a "full-masted firm chub" or about a HRC 55–66 on the Rockwell scale.
Thank you. Another question, if I may. When your character reloaded his gun in that scene, did he intend to use it for Reagan or on Reagan? Forgive me, I do not do well with ambiguity.

Thank you. Another question, if I may. When your character reloaded his gun in that scene, did he intend to use it for Reagan or on Reagan? Forgive me, I do not do well with ambiguity.
The duality of man allows, and perhaps even demands, that it was both.

The duality of man allows, and perhaps even demands, that it was both.
Too confusing, John. You gotta dumb things down or you'll lose the audience. A simple line like "I, John Cena, am hard for, and will kill on behalf of, the fortieth President of the United States." So we know what side your character is on.

Victim of The Night
Add me to the list of people who thought this was an attack thread.

I mean, I tried to turn it into one but nobody's biting.

I mean, I tried to turn it into one but nobody's biting.
I’m surprised given the lowly presence of Rock in this thread. Company like him tends to bite and wet the rug.

Too confusing, John. You gotta dumb things down or you'll lose the audience. A simple line like "I, John Cena, am hard for, and will kill on behalf of, the fortieth President of the United States." So we know what side your character is on.
I'm using a new technique that's a combination of Stanislavski and Kayfabe. You just have to trust me.

I'm using a new technique that's a combination of Stanislavski and Kayfabe. You just have to trust me.
I will trust in your judgement, Mr. Cena, even if it is going over the head of a dum-dum such as myself.

I’m surprised given the lowly presence of Rock in this thread. Company like him tends to bite and wet the rug.
I will ask you to behave nicely in the presence of Hollywood actor and friend of YARN (R.I.P.) John Cena.

That's Rock's way of saying that we're all going to die up there.