The Group Shot Game

Tools    

@Gideon58, you’re up

That is not Sam Neill, though that pic does look more than a bit like him, especially partially obscured by the watermark.

A Thousand Acres

Kevin Anderson, Colin Firth, Jessica Lange, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Keith Carradine

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Betsy

Robert Duvall, Lesley-Anne Down, Katharine Ross, Kathleen Beller, Laurence Olivier, Edward Herrmann, Joseph Wiseman, Jane Alexander, and Tommy Lee Jones

OPEN FLOOR

OK, from left to right, that's Lobo Sebastian, half hidden behind him is Michael Irvin, Dalip Singh, Adam Sandler, Bob Sapp, and Terry Crews in the 2005 remake of The Longest Yard...here's a new one:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new one:

This picture is from The Brady Bunch Movie, but I don't know any of the actors names. (I would have known them if it were from the TV show.)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If only there was some sort of easily searchable movie database here on the internet.

I either know the answers, or I don't. I don't like to look up the answers because that feels like it's cheating.