Looking for a 90s action movie and a dark comedy also

Tools    

Hello, I'm looking for a couple movie titles.
First movie is a recent one. There is a group a people working late in an office. I think some are wanting to go home but the boss keeps talking them into staying until all the filling is done. It's like a dark comedy. I think they're working for hell or the devil filing souls or something. I think it had Inc. in the title but not sure.

Second movie I believe is a 90s action/martial arts movie. All I remember is they a chasing the bad guy throughout the movie and his signature move was killing people with two finger punch. Like they're fighting on a metal staircase outside and he punches a hole through a steel pipe with two fingers. I believe there is also a scene where they go to this computer hacker guys house to get a lead or something and something is brought up about him peeing in a thermos cause he's too busy on the computer all the time. Thanks in advance.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
The killer with the deadly fingers could be Red Sun Rising (1994).
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Thanks Cryptic. That's the one.

Is the comedy Hell Inc. (2016)? I've never watched, I 've just googled the info you gave. So there is a big probability I'm wrong!

Thanks Sir_Tofu, I think the one I'm thinking of is a full length movie. But the description for Hell Inc. sounds exactly like the movie I saw. Also not sure if Inc. was in the title or just the company name in the movie.