Movie about a couple who abandoned civilisation

Tools    

Hello,

A year or so ago I was reading a review of a movie, and sadly - I forgot its name. I've been trying to find it, but I realised I don't know much about it, except:

- it's a drama about a couple who tried to abandon civilization, so they went living somewhere in nature, far from "civilised world"
- i think the whole thing didn't really worked well for them

That's pretty much it, all I can remember. It's probably less than ten years old.

I'd appreciate if somebody could help me to identify this movie. Thanks!

Yes, it was a couple, that's one of the few things I am sure of I've seen Leave no trace some six months ago, it was pretty good. But that's not it. This was about girlfriend and boyfriend in their twenties or thirties.

Yes, it was a couple, that's one of the few things I am sure of I've seen Leave no trace some six months ago, it was pretty good. But that's not it. This was about girlfriend and boyfriend in their twenties or thirties.
Aw, shucks.

So from what you can remember: a relatively young couple (20s or 30s) decides to leave civilization.

Do you remember why they decide to leave? Was the film an Engligh-language movie? Any other details you can remember about it?

Are you possibly thinking of the 2008 remake of Long Weekend? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Weekend_(2008_film)

The couple isn't "leaving civilization" permanently, they just go away for a weekend. And it's more a horror than a drama, but seems worth mentioning.

Aw, shucks.
So from what you can remember: a relatively young couple (20s or 30s) decides to leave civilization.
Do you remember why they decide to leave? Was the film an Engligh-language movie? Any other details you can remember about it?

Not really sure, but I think it was because they were looking for something different. Different kind of life. And I think they were pretty excited about it, but something went wrong (from what I could remember, it's not a horror story, I think it's more like reality didn't match up their expectations).
And I think it was fairly recent, (and yes, english language), *probably* not older than 2014 of 2015. Here I might be wrong, but...it's definitely not an old movie (different generations have different understanding of what old actually means), for teens even this is an old movie
But less than 10 years old, I am pretty sure about that. And less than five or six, probably.

Are you possibly thinking of the 2008 remake of Long Weekend?
No. Didn't see that one, but I checked your link, I would have remembered. This is more like drama, kind of indie-psychological-drama probably. And I think it was IMDB were I was reading about it (I know this probably doesn't help much

Well, think I finally found it The movie is called "Beneath the River", with Matthew Pfohl and Kimberly Laferriere.

I still can't post links here, but it's easy to find on IMDB. Funny how memory can play games sometimes. It's from 2009 (I was pretty sure it was newer) and while it is about couple living off the grid (on an island), now when reading the synopsis I'm not really sure my description completely fits

But the mystery has been solved, that's what matters.

Thanks for trying to help