https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexmission

Sexmission (Polish: Seksmisja) is a 1984 cult Polish comedy science fiction action film. It also contains a hidden political satire layer specific to the time and place of its production.

Introductory commentary

Do not judge a movie by it's title, this is a soviet era super-production, funded by the polish government (all the films in the Warsaw Pact countries were financed by the state).

Personally I consider this film a sci-fi masterpiece, very similar in scale, quality and message, to the original 1968 "Planet of the Apes".

Charlton Heston said "It's a Madhouse!!!"

...and he also said something in the line of "It seems to me that some apes are more equal than others..."

In this polish film we have a future Earth where the male humans became extinct, and where the two polish men, frozen in time, arrive at a society ruled by women.

Both films have a strong social commentary message, in the vein of Rod Serling or Gene Rodenberry, they are not films about apes or amazon women, but films that criticize issues in our society.

Trailer created by me

My trailer has some English text commentaries, for example explaining that I would also hide cigarettes and vodka in my underwear, before being frozen in time.

Note: This film is sometimes available for free on You Tube, on the studio's official channel, but then the studio director changes and the new guy blocks both the film or trailers like mine. I lost my first You Tube channel because of some polish film clips, after the studio director changed. Therefore I only upload polish videos on Vimeo.

Note 2: I won't write a review, because my long musical trailer gives a good idea of the film. I just want to say that I adore this polish film, and I highly recommend it for fans of the 1968 version of "Planet of the Apes". Don't worry about the comedy aspect, because Eastern Bloc Cinema was multi-genre in the same film, and did not target social groups like Hollywood Cinema, in other words a film could have some comedy, but also be very serious (like Roman Polanski's "The Pianist", that won an Oscar), this has nothing in common with Woody Allen's juvenile (pseudo-intellectual) films like "Sleeper".