MoFo Members' Favourite Films Lists

→ in
Tools    

JayDee, please to add mine to the front page, so I don't have to go digging for it every time I want to update it.

Gracias.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=34742
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
JayDee, please to add mine to the front page, so I don't have to go digging for it every time I want to update it.

Gracias.
Well I would have done had you not stolen the spotlight from my own reviews thread!!!

No I have added both your list and that of Sane. Your list Holden is in a new little secton for Ongoing Lists along with a bunch of others.

Also added lists for HandyApe and nostromo87, as well as nostromo's list focusing on horror.

I had fallen behind a bit so if I've missed any other lists let me know people

feel free to remove 'nostromo's 30 favorite movies' and the 'Bodacious Movies on the Planet' from here, as they are outdated.
You sure? Usually I like to leave the old lists there for variety, and it also allows people to gauge the evolution of a person's list.

Already added it. It's in the 2nd post in the Genre Specific area.

also, i like my 'MoFo Nostromo's Picture Show Reflections,' thread more than my outdated countdowns. link ~ http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=34244
Is that not just a reviews thread?

Hey JayDee can you update my latest top 50 into the list please?
Can do. I actually need to catch up on your list.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You can access that from the Lists section of your profile or the shortcut to the right of your avatar in any of your posts. .

Because I've not been around much the last few months I had fallen way behind with the lists. I have however updated it now with the following

Film Lists - BlueLion, Guap, nostromo, Mingusings, Tokeza
Ongoing Lists - Masterman, donniedarko, Daniel M, DerekVinyard, Camo, Sexy
Forum Wide Lists - MoFo 70s, MoFo 80s, MoFo Comic Book
Genre Specific - Guaporense Cartoons

Any that I've missed let me know.

I don't wanna be in "Ongoing" because it will be completed soon. Remove my link for the 2011 list and add in my new one in the first spot.

Awesome ! Thanks JayDee

I don't wanna be in "Ongoing" because it will be completed soon. Remove my link for the 2011 list and add in my new one in the first spot.
Well tough! I'm the one running things around here! You want to be moved to the master list, hurry up and finish it!

Hi JayDee, could you possibly put my Top 100 list onto your list of them? Regards.
Have just added it.

Well tough! I'm the one running things around here! You want to be moved to the master list, hurry up and finish it!
I am. I'm about to do #77. If people start complaining I'm going fast again, it's your fault.

Bit of an update. I've added the new lists of teeter_g, Derek Vinyard and i'm-a-Maniac. And I've also changed the layout of the second post; I've created a section for just horror lists seeing as you people won't stop making the damn things! There I've added new lists from BlueLion, cricket, Rodent and Sexy