Don't Say a Word

→ in
Tools    

Anyone seen this yet? I really enjoyed it. Better than the other two movies that came out this past weekend. (Zoolander, Hearts in Atlantis) Michael Douglas is excellent as usual. He plays kind of the same type of character that he always does but he always seems to pull it off. The bad guy is pretty good, though I question why the criminal masterminds always seem to have an accent of some kind. lol The mental chick was pretty good too. I kept thinkin Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie. She reminded me of that character in Girl Interrupted, kinda sorta anyway.

***SPOILERS***

The biggest problem I have with the film is how quickly it all comes together. The cop figures everything out in a day and the doc "cures" the girl in a few hours after 10 years of being hospitalized. Gimme a break! lol Otherwise, I really liked it.

I didnt like it, there was nothing special about this movie, it needed more psychological problems and less michael douglas. Dont waste ur money on this one.

spoilers

yes it did come together too fast, the cop had a stupid part, espisioto is a good actress she needs a good role.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I'm not a fan of movies that are so visually dark, but it didn't bother me as much with this one. (The dark element of 'Traffic', however, kind of spoiled the movie for me.) I agree with mercurius that it was nothing special, but it had pretty good suspense. Neither of us really wanted to see it, but our friends did. They paid, too, which makes the film much more tolerable!

And, um, bruises or not, Brittany Murphy is a smokin hottie.

*cheesy grin*
You get me slapped with a fine, you argue with the customers and I have to patch everything up, you get us thrown out of a funeral by violating the corpse, and then to top it off, you ruin my relationship. I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?