Movie Tab

Tools    

I liked the premise of Sweet & Lowdown, Penn was good as usual, and of coure the music was fantastic, but overall I was not very impressed with that one either.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

What, just Allen's direction? Alright, I'll buy that.

The majority of Mystery Men.
"I'm not "The Stabber" or..."Knifey Boy"."

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
In The Mood For Love.

Mystery Men is great, although I find that generally people dislike it

Same here...I find that most critics seem to dislike it. I have no clue as to why, though. I thought Mystery Men was really, really, really, really, really funny. I loved the entire concept. Great comedy.

"Your penmanship is atrocious!"

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I found Mystery Men just unfunny at times. Sure, it had a great line of comedians starring in it, but it just got real corny at times.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
God's given me a gift. I shovel well. I shove very well.
We've got a blind date with Destiny -- and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I've already seen it, in fact..it's my copy. I just took my DVD player to work to see if it would play a movie in a good quality on the projector...it didn't so i hooked it up to the big tv and watched it.

I think it's a fairly good movie. The demolition expert's character...the voice of him anyways...cracks me up. The doctor, is of course, none other than Jackie Chiles(he HAS a real name..just can't think of it ) off of Seinfeld.

Gosford Park

I had a hard time staying awake during this one... whew.

The Guilty
Cheaters

Now With Moveable Parts
Made.

I liked it. Good writing. Great dialouge. Vincey-Pooh is a natural @sshole. Even I couldn't stand him.

The Brothers
The Untouchables

Commando

I let him go. hehe