God of Gamblers

→ in
Tools    

Just curious if anyone here has ever seen God of Gamblers with Chow Yun-Fat. I was talking to a buddy o mine who happens to be Chinese about The Replacement Killers and he laughed and told me I needed to see God of Gamblers. He said it's an awesome flick but it's in Cantonese and has subtitles that are extremely difficult to read. So... has anyone seen it or heard of it?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Never even heard of it, but it sounds cool. I'll try and check it out sometime.

Hey "Timing", your friend is right, God Of Gamblers kicks ***. Chow Yun Fat is in fine form in this story of a multi talented Gambler.

Action and stunts a plenty compliment this cool story and make this film a must see for fans of Hong Kong action. (Or fans of Chow)

OH.. i saw that movie. they have "one" "two" and "three"..it 's like a romantic comedy type of film and with some martial art . That movie came out long time ago.. and yes. the subtitle is very small .. hard to read. and it is cantonese.. . it is a ok movie.. it dont hurt to rent and have a peek.