Taxidermia (1981)

Tools    

Anyone ever heard of this film? I’ve had it on my to-watch list for years and now that I’ve got to it, I can’t find any evidence that it exists. I’ve seen the Taxidermia from 2006, but is there another one from 1981, or did I confuse something?

What is the story line?

That’s the problem - I have no idea, as I haven’t seen it. I have a 4000+-long list of titles and they don’t include descriptions. I currently have Taxidermia (2006) marked as ‘seen’, and Taxidermia (1981) below. I can’t find any trace of that film, whatever it might be, so I probably wrote it down wrong. Thought it was worth a try to ask if anyone knows it.

This probably doesn’t exist, so happy to close/delete the thread if someone explains how
Keep it like this i'm sure it exist. It's remind me something

freedom~empathy~peace
An Australian band called 'Wet Taxis' released an album -- in 1981 -- called Taxidermia. Could it have been a track from that album that interested you?......maybe used in a movie soundtrack somewhere? (pure speculation here).

One more thing I turned up is a 'Tollywood' movie with the title Taxi Driver, also from 1981. Just thought it was worth a mention.

An Australian band called 'Wet Taxis' released an album -- in 1981 -- called Taxidermia. Could it have been a track from that album that interested you?......maybe used in a movie soundtrack somewhere? (pure speculation here).

One more thing I turned up is a 'Tollywood' movie with the title Taxi Driver, also from 1981. Just thought it was worth a mention.
Thanks, definitely will watch & check out the song. Always good to discover something new during these searches.