Mark Wahlberg

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I will say this: it does have some advantages. I'm a big believer in telling your kids what sex is and how it works at a very young age - less akward, and since they're young they'll believe you without a second thought.

Anyway, that's a topic more suited for http://www.MarriedAdults.com - a site I very much enjoy...I encourage you to visit it (I'm a moderator there). And no, do not let the name fool you: the site is very family friendly.

Chris, you were a moderator at a sight called Married Adults at the age of 16?

thats a head scratcher.

Does anybody else like Mark Wahlberg movies as much as I do? "The Big Hit" was pretty artsy-fartsy-action-kick-butt. I liked it enough to buy the DVD. I also thought that "Three Kings" and "The Perfect Storm" were both excellent.

I never saw "Fear," but I usually like Reese Witherspoon also.

"The Corrupter" was supposed to be a pretty good action flick. Did anybody see it?

"Boogie Nights" just looked a little too perverted for my tastes.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if "The Yards" is any good. It also has Joaquin Phoenix, Charlize Theron, James Caan, Ellen Burstyn, and Faye Dunaway -- all of whom I like. Charlize Theron is pretty yummie...I mean...a good actress.
Charlize Theron is more than pretty yummie...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Just watched Shooter, thought it was pretty good. Here's my official review...
This kills me. If you're going to post a review on a movie, why post it somewhere so obscure as a thread on Mark Wahlberg that you had to go and dig up. Just create a thread for it, chances are others have seen it (myself included) and would probably agree and/or disagree with your review.

That has to be my biggest pet peave. That and people posting in the Upcoming Movies forum in a thread for a movie they just went and watched. Not upcoming anymore, is it? Is there a thread in the Movie Review section for it? Nope? So create one!!

Ok, I'm done ranting.

Anytime I see Mark Wahlberg in a movie, I instantly think of the SNL bit where Mark Wahlberg talks to animals.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
Mark Wahlberg caught my attetnion years ago with Fear. For some reason, I liked him a bit more in "The Lovely Bones." I'm usually an action / adventure gal, but The Lovely Bones -- in part because of Mark Wahlberg -- was an amazing movie. He definately deserves more credit than he gets.

Charlize Theron is more than pretty yummie...
More importantly, Joaquin Phoenix looked VERY yummy in that movie.

Unfortunately, that's about the only positive thing I can say about that particular flick.

That's hilarious, I hadn't seen that one before. He does a pretty good impression, sounds just like him!

Sorry for the posting thing, I don't know all the ins and outs yet, you have to teach me. Next time I will create a thread.