3. Lost Highway
4. Eraserhead
5. Twin Peaks (series)
6. Elephant man
7. The Straight Story
8. Wild At Heart
9. Dune

Mulholland Dr. gets my vote.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
Twin Peaks is his best work, althought i really should get around to watching that Elephant Man DVD i borrowed a few months back.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

My vote goes actually to Blue Velvet. So well done, both artistic and the actors. Think Frank (Dennis Hopper) is the best character ever made by Lynch. And not to speak of the undertone in the film. The beauty (dishonesty) and the beast (honesty) is so clear and it makes very much sense. Well, for me it does

Mulholland Dr. is a great movie, indeed. Very similar to Lost Highway, but much more well done. The music, artistic, characters...

Eraserhead was indeed a great film. The nightmare-ish making of this man's impression of how it is being a father to a child is so real in a dreamy way.

-Lynch is a very big fan of dreams, red, blue, 26, and characteristic people. And he also something between the lines in almost every film he has made. I like his way of being mysterious...

LAS

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Mulholland Dr. gets my vote.
I second that.

I also like the avatar alot Lord

The Elephant Man
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
My fav is by far Mulholland Drive, and I have gone on binges where I will watch the film over and over and....I think I need to watch it again..

Lynch is in my top 5 favorite directors of all time, and this film has a lot to do with it as well as.....

Blue Velvet

Lost Highway

Re: Elephant Man To disturbing to watch for me, which means it is probably his best work, on a visceral level anyway.

I have yet to see Eraser Head, as it is tough to track down on DVD.

btw, L.E. Harring is too damn hot!

So far I've seen Mulholland Dr. and I'm in the process of watching Eraserhead.

1. Eraserhead
2. Blue Velvet
3. Mulholland Drive
4. Straight Story
5. Elephant Man
6. WIld at Heart
7. Lost Highway
8. Dune

All great movies imo. Twin Peaks I would put at 3 or 4 if it counts

Originally Posted by Garrett
So far I've seen Mulholland Dr. and I'm in the process of watching Eraserhead.
Did you get the cleaned up version that Lynch released on his website (definitely worth the 50 bucks if your a fan of the movie)?

Originally Posted by Tolstoy
Did you get the cleaned up version that Lynch released on his website (definitely worth the 50 bucks if your a fan of the movie)?
Not yet. If I like it after this first time I'm going to though.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
1. Eraserhead
2. Mulholland Drive
3. The Elephant Man
4. Lost Highway
5. Blue Velvet
6. Straight Story
7. Wild at Heart
8. Dune

Im going to have to go with Holden on this one and cast my vote for "The Elephant Man"

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Id say Dune, but then, I think its the ONLY L:ynch film Ive seen!

Didn't see it.
I liked him when I was a lot younger, but frankly, his movies are just too weird and perverted for me now. I didn't see The Straight Story, but I was a huge Twin Peaks fan. It might be interesting to watch Twin Peaks on DVD and see if I still like it.

Originally Posted by larshjk
Blue Velvet
Mulholland Drive
Elephant man
Dune
My Fav ones

I've only seen Mulholland fully, which i enjoyed till i went here http://maddox.xmission.com/david_lynch.html and then afterwards it lost its appeal until i understood it which cancelled that site out, but the sites still funny and quite true

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I've only seen Mulholland fully, which i enjoyed till i went here http://maddox.xmission.com/david_lynch.html and then afterwards it lost its appeal until i understood it which cancelled that site out, but the sites still funny and quite true
Maddox is an idiot that just happens to know how to use the internet.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Thanks for the link, very