What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Adding three more movies...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Benicio, that’s all I got.

And that's Larry Miller in the blue striped tie and that's Dave Chappelle in the bottom shot, that's all I've got.

OK, among others, we have Lisa Kudrow, Steve Zahn, Dave Chapelle, Frances Fisher, Larry Miller, Alan Cumming, and Rachel Leigh Cook. The shot of Cook appears to be from Josie and the Pussycats and I know Alan Cumming was in that and he was also in Romy and Michele's High School Reunion with Lisa Kudrow, so I'm going with Alan Cumming?

The one movie I 100% recognize is The of House of Yes so my guess is Parker Posey only because House of Yes had a cast of five actors and three of them are pictured. The Larry Miller movie may be Waiting for Guffman, it's hard to tell because those "documentaries" always star the same group of actors but Parker is usually one of them.

I wouldn't show the actor who is the link. Elminates the purpose of the game.

Hey Freddie is correct: Parker Posey
The nine films are Noah Baumbach's Kicking & Screaming (1995) with Josh Hamilton, Olivia d'Abo, and Eric stoltz, Clockwatchers with Alanna Ubach and Lisa Kudrow, Hal Hartley's Amateur with Martin Donovan and Isabelle Huppert, Basquiat with Benicio Del Toro and David Bowie (as Andy Warhol), Waiting for Guffman with Larry Miller and Frances Fisher, You've Got Mail with Dave Chappelle and Steve Zahn, The House of Yes with Tori Spelling, Josh Hamilton (again) and Geneviève Bujold, Superman Returns with Sam Huntington, Frank Langella, Kate Bosworth, and James Marsden, and Josie and the Pussycats with Alan Cumming and Rachael Leigh Cook.

*whew*

You're up, Hey Fredrick.