Happy Anniversary ynwtf!

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
totally blushing.
love you guys. love the site. love that second gif.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Happy anniversary!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Impressive gif selection guys. Is that Kai Doh Maru??? I can't believe someone actually made an image from that movie. Most impressive.

weeeeeell. I meant anyone on the web from wherever that link came from. I can't imagine too many fans of that one out there

to *you* specifically, I am honored that you combed through my 10 list to find something so precious.

Happy anniversary You're Not WALL-E, Tough Face!
great name! i might have to change my story now.

@HashtagBrownies
You know me far better than you should, posting those specific GIFs. BEHOLD! (the one horribly delivered line in The Fountain, btw).
lil bit scary actually.

@doubledenim
Hey yo, I'm glad to be around. I would rather be less round, but maybe that will change come Spring time. *cough*

@Yoda
Much appreciated, and this is cute. Nice way to help us newbies feel welcome. Good idea.

@ynwtf
wait. nm.

@Yam12
Thank you! Your current AV says everything I could not. And that makes me happy.

@Ms. M
You know, I would rather be doing exactly that right this very moment.

@cat_sidhe
I tried to use something like that on my late cat, George, years ago. She just slapped me, hissed, and ran off. I think the cat there must be on muscle relaxers. =X lol

@mark f
I WILL kill him!!! *hops hops hops*

@Swan
Seriously. I'm not changing my story, but I might append it now.

@dadgumblah
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
...or get my chest punched out. Weeeoooh weeeeooooh weeeeeeoooooh *krrrcgh*

@CosmicRunaway
I'm STILL totally crushing on Kristin Scott Thomas!!1!
"...the name of the hollow at the base of a woman's neck."

@Joel
So. Are you implying that you think I'm a petite redhead? Not. Even. Close.
lol

@Citizen Rules
that strap though. raWr.

@cricket
At first, I thought there was a good virgin joke to be made in reply to that, but now I think I'll just backspace and type something else instead.

Thanks all. Sucky day made better.

@HashtagBrownies
You know me far better than you should, posting those specific GIFs. BEHOLD! (the one horribly delivered line in The Fountain, btw).
lil bit scary actually.
Put in the Fountain gif cause your profile. Put in the Thumb Wars gif cause your avatar. Put in the Jesus, Jackie Chan balls death gif cause you seemed like the type you likes da martial arts. Not stalking you or anything...(HE'S ON TO US!)

Thanks all. Sucky day made better.
Had some very hard state tests today myself. The fact that I made someone happy makes me happy!