3rd Rock from the Sun

Tools    

Didn't see it.
Just sitting here at my computer and listening/watching re-runs of 3rd Rock from the Sun. I haven't watched it in a while. It sure is hilarious.

Didn't see it.
What's your favorite re-run?

Re-run of that particular show? I don't watch it anymore.

I do watch Seinfeld, Coach, and Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs.

Oh yeah, lotsa Law & Order too.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I love it...............I watch it when I can........
it always cracks me up

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I *LOVE* 3rd Rock From The Sun.

I love the episode where Dick goes to a women's support group -- in drag as "Dickie Jo" -- to get out his feelings and then kiss Dr. Albright in front of everybody.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Faulty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, One Foot in the Grave, The Young Ones. (All English Shows)

Didn't see it.
Fawlty Towers is pretty hilarious.

BTW, it is "Fawlty." That's the name of the character that Cleese plays.