Contraband

→ in
Tools    

did not enjoy this movie what so ever, the story line seemed to jump around a lot and i found a lot of the events that happened throughout the movie were over killing it aka trying to hard. such a disappointment because i love Mark.

This Movie was about what lengths would you do, when your loved ones your in trouble. Even though you like the that life because you were brought up with it. Kate was good and the supporting cast also good. Mark, was pretty good, however I've seen him in better roles. My personal opinion, I would've preferred if he went ape **** on his mate at the end and even Kate dying, though that would've been a second episode Film...and that's bummer

I did like this movie but it was predictable, one thing that did let me down which was an interview with Mark Whalberg, they ask him to describe the movie in 10 secs. He said it has cameos from brad pitt, george clooney and tom cruise, not that these are my favorite actors but I thought wow he pulled some power into this. It did not have them and I kept waiting to see when they were going to be in it. Regardless to that I thought it was a watchable movie and acting was par.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
For what it is....a Mark Walhberg movie....I liked it.

Suspect's Reviews

Looks like a mediocre action-thriller.
It was pretty good for me anyway. Maybe I was infatuated with Kate Beckinsale

Ashdoc's review---

Chris Farraday was a smuggler par excellence ; a man who is a past legend in that business .

But he has left crime to turn legitimate , and has married and had kids .

All right , but a man may want to leave the underworld , but does the underworld ever want to leave him ??
The brutal answer to this question is no.....

His wife's brother loses his cargo trying to smuggle drugs , and the supernastypeople who he was running drugs for now threaten Farraday that if he does not do a smuggling operation of counterfeit currency for them to return the money they lost on his brother in law , they gonna kill Farraday and his family.....

So Farraday has to go to panama to do the job they tell him to do.....

And he leaves his wife and sons in the care of his friend.....

But the supernasty people are even nastier than he thought......
For their real intention is to make him smuggle drugs , something that he's loathe to do......

And his friend is in league with them , keeping tabs on his wife and kids for them and even having lecherous intentions towards his wife......

As Farraday has to mingle with brutal drug lords in panama he realises what is going on......

But his enemies manage to rope even the captain of the ship he's sailing on into their gang to close the trap around him.....

So one brave man has to draw all his energy and resourcefullness and his cunning and daring to triumph against all odds to save his family , his kids and his future.....

And what his enemies havent reckoned is that he's smarter , gutsier and has more chutzpah than they could ever imagine......

And he is capable of bringing revenge onto them just as they are counting their unhatched chickens......

Just how does he do that ??

Go and watch the movie for that.....

Verdict---decent .