Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Tools    

Hey all, I'm the biggest RE fan out there and of course as soon as the newest trailer came out I watched it like 15 times. Man o Man does it rock!!!!! PLEASE...........anyone who can give me a link to someplace where I can download it for my laptop would be greatly appreciated!! I really need this trailer!!!!!!!!! Thanks all............

Does anyone know the song that was close to the end of the official trialer? And u can download the official trailer at the website www.re2.com

never mind i found my own answer

Looks to be a really great movie. I own RE and frankly, I cant wait.

Originally Posted by Zionus
PLEASE...........anyone who can give me a link to someplace where I can download it for my laptop would be greatly appreciated!! I really need this trailer!!!!!!!!! Thanks all............
If you want to have the RE2 Teaser/Trailer on your hard drive (if that's exactly what you're asking), just go to comingsoon.net and go to the RE2 section. Right click on the whatever size you want and then click on "Save Target As". Once the box pops up just click save and it will start downloading to your computer.

JRS, it worked perfectly. Thank you very much for helping me out on this. Now I can show it to all my friends from my laptop.

Didn't see it.
I saw the preview today before I, Robot. I think it looks really good. I'm looking forward to it.

They did a great job casting Sienna as Jill. Great choice.

Did anyone check out the poster contest at http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...rcontest/vote/ ? Personally, I thought the posters were pretty bad. I have no idea what the judges were thinking.

Too bad her name isn't Jill in this ha ha ha. Yeah, this one looks pretty good. The movie takes a different perspective than the Original Dawn of the Dead did with Philadelphia. This one puts you right in the middle of the struggle between the authorities and the dead while Dawn showed the behind-the-scenes people and what the common folk were feeling. However, I doubt the screenplay has the depth the original DAWN has. It looks good though, benefiting from a big budget.

And I hear this a lot that people are concearned with the acting in it. Give 'em a break! It's a damn horror movie! You're not gonna find any A-list actors in this one and any great drama writing, that's for sure. Especially now 'adays. I still think the character's in horror films no matter if it's a hunt-em-down-and-slice-em movie or a scared-out-of-our-wits-survival-movie, should be expendable. Putting too much drama in a horror movie just goes beyond what horror movies are made for. No horror movie will be considered one of the greatest movies of all time because of the earie or gorey atmosphere they have, no matter if they're the greatest in the genere (Exorcist, Orig. Psycho, Orig. NOTLD, Dawn of the dead, Friday the thirteenth 2, Orig. The thing, etc.). I always thought it to be fun to guess in the beginning of a movie who's gonna die and and who's gonna make it (sometimes nobody, ha ha ha) especially when they first introduce the character's and a couple stick out as doofy looking and don't have anything to contribute to the movie and you just say, "He's dead" That's the best. Not to say I don't appreciate a good horror movie and sometimes drama makes it scarier and more shocking. For instance, when they just kill a character for no visible reason but I just think drama should be kept to a minimum in a horror movie.

I hope for the love of god, they don't make the movie corny atleast like leaving out stuff that would contribute to the atmosphere of the movie or breaking the rules they set in the first one. Also, putting stunts in the movie that are just impossible take away from horror movies. Action movies, so-so but in a horror movie, painting a picture, then smearing the brush across the canvas doesn't do anything.

Also, (A pet peive of mine) I don't like that whole driving through the cathedral stained-glass thing. Not because it looks impossible or something like that but it's just immoral even if they're trying to show the decadence of the the fictional dying society in Racoon. Given, I think catholicism is old and way past its hey-day (I mean we already had the protestant revolution for God's sake and a lot of Catholic Priests are pro-choice these days!) it's still the largest christian following and it's just wrong for a movie to be so morally irresponsible to the viewers. They could show an un-functioning dead society in many other ways without driving a Goddammn motorcycle through a stained glass window. And besides that, the story line dictates that only Racoon is infected with the virus (at this time) and not the whole USA like in Romero's. Looks good though and I'll definitely go see it. My thoughts...

Also, about the movie's budget. Anybody know off-hand?