The 2016 MoFo Film Awards

Tools    

Such an awful movie, and on all fronts. DC is really throwing out some crap lately.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Biggest Surprise

And the nominees are...

Ouija: Origin of Evil

Swiss Army Man

Sing Street

Hunt For The Wilderpeople

Deadpool

Suspect's Reviews

Swiss Army Man

Swiss Army Man managed to get 9 votes and take the win. Dead pool, which we just found out was overrated, received 7 votes for biggest surprise. Both Sing Street and Wilderpeople managed to get 5 votes each.

Yep voted for that one. It looked pretty awesome but also stupid as hell. But that it managed to be really heavy and emotional and well made was extremely surprising to me. Alas, I should have known... It's Swiss made after all.

I do not get the love for Swiss Army Man. Hunt For The Wilderpeople on the other hand was fantastic.
Hunt For The Wilderpeople that is the other film on this Awards that I actually really liked.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh, I just realised I didnt vote in this one. My bad. I must have confused it with the other one by TUS. Sorry.

Zootopia

Zootopia took an early lead and only Moana tried to put up a fight. Zootopia ended up with 10 votes and Moana grabbed 7. Kubo and Tower got 5 a piece.

Best Screenplay

And the nominees are...

The Nice Guys
Holland March: Look on the bright side. Nobody got hurt.
Jackson Healy: People got hurt.
Holland March: I'm saying, I think they died quickly. So I don't think they got hurt.

Manchester By The Sea
Patrick: What happened to your hand?
Lee Chandler: I cut it.
Patrick: Oh, thanks. For a minute there, I didn't know what happened.

Moonlight
Juan: Ok. Let your head rest in my hand. Relax. I got you. I promise. I won't let you go. Hey man. I got you. There you go. Ten Seconds. Right there. You in the middle of the world.

La La Land
Bill: You're fired.
Sebastian: It's Christmas.
Bill: Yeah, I see the decorations. Good luck in the New Year.

Arrival
Dr. Louise Banks: Language is the foundation of civilization. It is the glue that holds a people together. It is the first weapon drawn in a conflict.