The 2016 MoFo Film Awards

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Sent mine in. Sadly, I did not get around to watching American Honey or Tower and there were a few tough choices to make, but I think what I did send will suffice.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
2 more lists submitted.

DEADLINE is approaching.

Currently at 31 lists.

Suspect's Reviews

What time tomorrow is the deadline? I looked into it, and I can rent Silence and Moonlight, which were both nominated in a lot of categories, so with the films I've already seen, there won't actually be too many films per category that I haven't.

If I could also watch La La Land that would make a huge difference as well, but honestly I don't really have any interest in seeing it, so I'm kind of glad it's not available yet.

What time tomorrow is the deadline? I looked into it, and I can rent Silence and Moonlight, which were both nominated in a lot of categories, so with the films I've already seen, there won't actually be too many films per category that I haven't.

If I could also watch La La Land that would make a huge difference as well, but honestly I don't really have any interest in seeing it, so I'm kind of glad it's not available yet.
I'll make it MIDNIGHT, to be easier.

We have two TIES ladies and gentlemen and it's in one of the bigger categories.

Sooooooo......someone send in their VOTES!!!!!

We have one TIE ladies and gentlemen and it's in one of the bigger categories.

Sooooooo......someone send in their VOTES!!!!!
Ties are lame but they happen. Just ask Katharine Hepburn and Barbara Streisand.

Post the movies.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Ladies and gentlemen, the 4th annual Mofo Film Awards has begun.

We received 35 lists, two short of those that nominated. But without a doubt, the most participation these events have received so far.

So without further stalling....I present to you, the 2016 MoFo Film Awards!!!!!!