The Howard Dean Primordial Scream

Tools    

Didn't see it.
Have you heard this? I heard it on the radio yesterday on the way home from work. I searched the web and found the audio.

Howard Dean sounds like he is promoting a tractor pull, not running for President.

http://www.marriedadults.com/howarddeanscream.php

It's a riot.

That's easily one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. Prepare for another heapin' helpin' or Bush's economic hospitality, America.

Did anyone catch Conan riffing on this, either last night or again today on Comedy Central? They had that TV monitor mouth-based all-purpose impersonator version of him foaming at the mouth, and claiming that he'll "retake South Carolina, and Nevada, and South Nevada."

They did a few of his fellow Dems, too. The field of Democratic candidates is prime parody material.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Who really and truly does not see through this guy?

I'd like to hear about it.

I’ll give you one guess….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I’ll give you one guess….

I guess that this man does not see through the guy (hopefully, the dog is registered to vote).

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity

I guess that this man does not see through the guy (hopefully, the dog is registered to vote).

Wrong, damn wrong.
Funny, damn funny.