Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
You first went to IMDb,you saw ratings are good so you went on Rotten Tomato,you saw ratings are lower so you post that link.

300 - 7.8
Man of Steel - 7.3
Watchmen - 7.6
Sucker Punch - 6.1
Dawn of the Dead 7.4

Someone who is average 7 can't be bad.Also critics will always give lower rating than fans...

Also, Deadite, when did me hating Snyder become a direct attack on his fans? Did I specifically call his fans stupid (I may have and just forgot about it)?

Khan, no, I didn't go to IMDB because I don't give a **** enough to do that. That said, there's not a single director on the planet who has a lower audience rating than critic rating. If there is, I'd love to see it.

Soooooooooo...

I still don't think BatVSupe will make more than The Avengers...

*crickets*

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
"I don't know anyone who "loves" Snyder. If they exist they need to be punched in the groin..."

That is how it all started with Snyder.Also you didn't go to IMDb because you "don't give a ****" but you are very fast to post rant about how bad Snyder is.I said critics will always give lower ratings so I really don't understand what do you want with last part of your post:

"there's not a single director on the planet who has a lower audience rating than critic rating."

Can we just stop this?You can hate him when movie comes out.

Soooooooooo...

I still don't think BatVSupe will make more than The Avengers...

*crickets*

Again, I agree on that, but the sequel to BvS might make more than the first Avengers. Depends completely on actually how good BvS is, and that would solely be due to Snyder good or bad. Sure as hell aint gonna be due to the actors. Unless they get a Heath Ledger/Joker level performance out of somebody.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
If wonder if Star Wars has a shot at beating the total for Bat vs Supes and The Avengers combined? Probably not unless it's totally awesome.

Also, Deadite, when did me hating Snyder become a direct attack on his fans? Did I specifically call his fans stupid (I may have and just forgot about it)?
Yeah, you pretty much made your contempt for his fans clear with your talk of punching their groins if any existed. I don't worship Snyder; I agree in general that he's more about style/visuals above substance/ideas. So while I would say I've enjoyed his films enough to consider myself a fan, I'm certainly not a fanboy making him out to be God's gift to film or whatever. He's no Kurosawa or Scorsese, granted.

But I think it's silly to sooo fervently and rabidly hate on the guy. I've gotten some enjoyment out of every one of his movies and I still appreciate the original Dawn Of The Dead for what it is too, just as I enjoyed Watchmen the film while not being ridiculously fanboyish about the source material. If he's much more style than substance, so be it. I don't think that's such a terrible thing in the first place. I like Tarantino too and I think he's more style than substance. I don't feel it necessary to go after every director who isn't an intellectual ball of fire crafting Kubrick-level art. I would've loved to see a superhero film directed by Kubrick, now that I think of it. Maybe he would've nailed Watchmen to your liking.

Anyways, as a peace offering/parting gift and consolation prize for you getting yourself thoroughly trounced in debate, here are a couple of interesting links pertaining to your inquiry for evidence during our talk about Gwen Stacey's death/violence & consequences and Watchmen's influence, talking about violence in comics prior to Watchmen, how it was portrayed and how Watchmen fits into that historical context:

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/edit...overrated/3642

http://redantsunderneath.tumblr.com/...ry-of-grim-and

4 More Villains Revealed

Despite previous rumors of whether Metallo and The Joker would be featured in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, four other lesser known bad guys will be popping up to battle the Man of Steel and the Dark Knight.

It has been revealed, via Latino Review that Victor Zsazs, Moran Edge (possibly played by Scoot McNairy), David Cain and Amanda Waller will appear. Although it is not clear how big their roles will be.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice hits theaters May 6th, 2016.

Source: Latino Review

Yeah, you pretty much made your contempt for his fans clear with your talk of punching their groins if any existed. I don't worship Snyder; I agree in general that he's more about style/visuals above substance/ideas. So while I would say I've enjoyed his films enough to consider myself a fan, I'm certainly not a fanboy making him out to be God's gift to film or whatever. He's no Kurosawa or Scorsese, granted.

But I think it's silly to sooo fervently and rabidly hate on the guy. I've gotten some enjoyment out of every one of his movies and I still appreciate the original Dawn Of The Dead for what it is too, just as I enjoyed Watchmen the film while not being ridiculously fanboyish about the source material. If he's much more style than substance, so be it. I don't think that's such a terrible thing in the first place. I like Tarantino too and I think he's more style than substance. I don't feel it necessary to go after every director who isn't an intellectual ball of fire crafting Kubrick-level art. I would've loved to see a superhero film directed by Kubrick, now that I think of it. Maybe he would've nailed Watchmen to your liking.

Anyways, as a peace offering/parting gift and consolation prize for you getting yourself thoroughly trounced in debate, here are a couple of interesting links pertaining to your inquiry for evidence during our talk about Gwen Stacey's death/violence & consequences and Watchmen's influence, talking about violence in comics prior to Watchmen, how it was portrayed and how Watchmen fits into that historical context:

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/edit...overrated/3642

http://redantsunderneath.tumblr.com/...ry-of-grim-and
Tarantino, perhaps the biggest fan of film making films, made a film where film saves the planet from perhaps histories greatest villain. His films are dripping in sub-text and substance that Snyder can only dream of.

I'm done hating Snyder. I promise.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Love gifs like that when done well.

Im getting more hyped for this film.

Did Batman chest bump Superman through a building?

Warner Brothers' Comic-Con Panel in Hall H for Saturday July 26 has been revealed, but unfortunately there is no mention of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice or anything DC Comics related. Does that mean it won’t be there? Not necessarily, it could be a surprise. But it’s not a good sign. We'll just have to wait and see.