MoFo Memories

Tools    

Database Errol.
I think you just outed yourself, I don't think too many people knew this one. At least not for sure.
Oh, they knew. They knew because Tacitus banned it and I made a big deal about it.

The fantasy football league which at one point was so popular I had to start up a second league for overflow. I actually won in the Overflow league on a couple of occasions winning the MoFo Bowl has eluded me. Went to the championship twice - the first time with a team so loaded that when I lost it was a landslide in that was nothing but a complete fluke. The second time was the closest game in the history of the finals maybe even the playoffs I can't remember.

Winning the 2011 mofo Fantasy Baseball Championship in the final against Yoda, who had a team so loaded with Talent it was ridiculous. I ended up just slotting in guys that were streaking that week, and I won. The leagues never played Head to Head Style ever again.

I can't remember the season is coming in fourth in baseball oh, but I should have won it. I didn't because I tinkered and traded too much and just because of that I broke something that didnt need fixing.

Playing in Survivor 3, and giving the game a coat of paint with role playing characters that made it more enjoyable for players and even those just looking in. Being the first player that was able to fight my way back into the game after being voted out.

Hosting/Running the Survivor 4 LATVERIA game. So many epic highs and lows I wrote a story about it.....which reminds me I forgot to write the last installment.

Playing in Survivor 5 & 6, great fun, and even though I didnt win I made my presence felt in both.

I'm proud of the " what was the movie that made you love movies?" thread.

Forgot to mention but starting up the Trading Block thread, and thru my own behavior kickstarting trading being done in all the Fantasy Sports leagues.

I liked doing a weekly prediction write up In fantasy football, and an all-star break season review, but my success has been lacking to where I'm afraid my perspective may be Incorrect

There are others ..........

Survivor

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Killing Carrie Fisher.

Survivor X. The moment in which I became a sort of meme for a few hours was one of the funniest I've ever had on here. Also, that game was wild.

The fantasy football league which at one point was so popular I had to start up a second league for overflow. I actually won in the Overflow league on a couple of occasions winning the MoFo Bowl has eluded me. Went to the championship twice - the first time with a team so loaded that when I lost it was a landslide in that was nothing but a complete fluke. The second time was the closest game in the history of the finals maybe even the playoffs I can't remember.

Winning the 2011 mofo Fantasy Baseball Championship in the final against Yoda, who had a team so loaded with Talent it was ridiculous. I ended up just slotting in guys that were streaking that week, and I won. The leagues never played Head to Head Style ever again.

I can't remember the season is coming in fourth in baseball oh, but I should have won it. I didn't because I tinkered and traded too much and just because of that I broke something that didnt need fixing.

Playing in Survivor 3, and giving the game a coat of paint with role playing characters that made it more enjoyable for players and even those just looking in. Being the first player that was able to fight my way back into the game after being voted out.

Hosting/Running the Survivor 4 LATVERIA game. So many epic highs and lows I wrote a story about it.....which reminds me I forgot to write the last installment.

Playing in Survivor 5 & 6, great fun, and even though I didnt win I made my presence felt in both.

I'm proud of the " what was the movie that made you love movies?" thread.

Forgot to mention but starting up the Trading Block thread, and thru my own behavior kickstarting trading being done in all the Fantasy Sports leagues.

I liked doing a weekly prediction write up In fantasy football, and an all-star break season review, but my success has been lacking to where I'm afraid my perspective may be Incorrect

There are others ..........

I have no idea how those fantasy leagues even work tbh

Survivor X. The moment in which I became a sort of meme for a few hours was one of the funniest I've ever had on here. Also, that game was wild.
Cricket going on a rampage mad through the forum because “RuSexy” picked Suspect, Cosmic and Raul to all win a challenge. Cricket threatening to kill me, with Velvet following suit.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Hosting the MoFies with Cosmic and Topsy and wondering why we haven't been invited to host the BAFTAs, Oscars or even the Daytime Emmys yet.
Survivor 5 was wild in a masochistic way because we all became hermits and dedicated every waking second to that thread. Kinda miss it though.
Cat's entire interview thread. Inconique. Ellen and Oprah better watch their backs.

Survivor X was probably the peak of my time on the forum

I have no idea how those fantasy leagues even work tbh
Say you're in a 12 team league. You have a draft and for every teams turn to pick, they choose the best player still available in all of football/baseball. You end up with a bunch of players from all sorts of teams. After the sport is played in real life, you get points from the performance your players had, add them all up and you've got your total score.

I remember when I first joined MoFo...

Started my first thread, which was my Reviews thread... never ever thought I was going to fit in, let alone even stay here after the debacle of previous forums I'd tried (on various other subjects)...

I thought I knew about movies which is why I joined, but very quickly I realised I actually knew nothing

Almost 7 years, 20k posts and 400 threads... I've become just one piece of a fantastic community of movie lovers, and had a huge education in cinema thanks to all the other members of the community.

You’re special, @The Rodent.

That's what the psychiatrist said as well.
Mine too.

Suspect’s thing was a creepy poem he read - “I love you and you are mine! I want to be with you all the time!” - complete with birds chirping in the background.

Off the top of my head:

-The guy who was trying to write/sell a script for a CG Mario Movie for Disney. That was priceless.
-Cinemafficionado
-Being elected president
-All the movie commentaries I did with Sexy, raul, honeykid, Daniel M, and others.
-Jape